Tired Of The Wsop Bitching From Pros

Over the last three years we have listened to poker pros ***** about the WSOP champion is not the best anymore, my question is why not?If you can beat the best pros (PPT) you should be able to beat the amatures. The poker Brat is the best at beating weak or amature players so why arent the others?Of the last four WSOP champions Moneymaker is by far the worst player in the group, as a matter of fact Raymer and Hacham seem to have a great future as pros and this years champion Gold while he is new, he has the talent and Chan behind him.Pros need to stop the bitching and start beating the amatures.

Over the last three years we have listened to poker pros ***** about the WSOP champion is not the best anymore, my question is why not?If you can beat the best pros (PPT) you should be able to beat the amatures. The poker Brat is the best at beating weak or amature players so why arent the others?Of the last four WSOP champions Moneymaker is by far the worst player in the group, as a matter of fact Raymer and Hacham seem to have a great future as pros and this years champion Gold while he is new, he has the talent and Chan behind him.Pros need to stop the bitching and start beating the amatures.
Are you, A)joke account, B) completely poker retarded, or C) a troll?(psst, someone pick "D")
Since you are not answering the topic I figure you got the Troll thing covered.
"Answering" the topic? You never even asked a question, ****tard. You must be a mentally challenged goat, typing away at the keyboard at any chance you get, trying to strike up conversation. Your OP did not have a question to answer, so please tell me what it is that you want "answered." To debate your stupid logic, let's put it this way. Winning one tournament, especially will a field of +8,000 entrants will tend to go towards the luckier of the bunch. Not to say skill isnt involved to win the ME, but you need a ton of luck. Just because you win the ME, does not mean you are the GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE!11!! Winning 1 tournament, even the ME doesn't show that you have the "skills to pay the bills." Top pros have several cashes, bracelets, winnings and money won to show for, most of the recent ME winners don't. They still have time to show what the can do though, take Robert V or Chris Moneymaker, two solid, fierce, feroucious, man eating poker war gods. I would love to see how they've done since their big win, as being crowned, "The best EVAR!1!!11" Wouldn't it be nice? To see a Moneymaker Verkoyni heads up battle to the death! I'm sure their breathtaking plays would amaze us all, much like your great, ORIGINAL post.
"Answering" the topic? You never even asked a question, ****tard. You must be a mentally challenged goat, typing away at the keyboard at any chance you get, trying to strike up conversation. Your OP did not have a question to answer, so please tell me what it is that you want "answered." To debate your stupid logic, let's put it this way. Winning one tournament, especially will a field of +8,000 entrants will tend to go towards the luckier of the bunch. Not to say skill isnt involved to win the ME, but you need a ton of luck. Just because you win the ME, does not mean you are the GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE!11!! Winning 1 tournament, even the ME doesn't show that you have the "skills to pay the bills." Top pros have several cashes, bracelets, winnings and money won to show for, most of the recent ME winners don't. They still have time to show what the can do though, take Robert V or Chris Moneymaker, two solid, fierce, feroucious, man eating poker war gods. I would love to see how they've done since their big win, as being crowned, "The best EVAR!1!!11" Wouldn't it be nice? To see a Moneymaker Verkoyni heads up battle to the death! I'm sure their breathtaking plays would amaze us all, much like your great, ORIGINAL post.
I agree with what you said but you don't need to have skills to pay the bills anymore. Just luck-truck your way through the ME, win the bagillion dollars and then you can ride the endorsements and invite tournaments to a happy 25 year old retirement.With the huge fields the biggest factor is Variance which is why next year the WSOP is changing its name to WSOV-World Series of Variance.
I agree with what you said but you don't need to have skills to pay the bills anymore. Just luck-truck your way through the ME, win the bagillion dollars and then you can ride the endorsements and invite tournaments to a happy 25 year old retirement.With the huge fields the biggest factor is Variance which is why next year the WSOP is changing its name to WSOV-World Series of Variance.
LMAO, WSOV, good one, and all true stuff, yes indeed. If anyone won the ME they would be set for life with endorsements, advertisements and the huge $$$ win. I think the OP is just confused.
LMAO, WSOV, good one, and all true stuff, yes indeed. If anyone won the ME they would be set for life with endorsements, advertisements and the huge $$$ win. I think the OP is just confused.
Next year I'm gonna win and I don't care if you all call me a donkey cause I'll have millions! Muuuuuuhahaaaaaaa!