Don't Believe That Western Gov's Behind Protests...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I much prefer bare insults to tone trolling. Thanks. However, be a little more accurate. You should have left it at the quote edit and the "See? No tone trolling there."The "fake" thing is just unin

I have been extremely surprised impressed with the reasonability and overall quality of argument coming from Spadey and BG in regards to their own military. Just wanted to throw out that compliment, since I still feel like I'm in the twilight zone hearing either of them talk about anything reasonably, nevermind something as sensitive and controversial as military.
You are staggeringly stupid.
I tend to agree, even though I got called a moron, which is nothing new on this site. I would say, though, that some of their posts, especially Spademan's, are delivered without benefit of elucidation, the onus being on the reader to pick up how their logic and how they are framing their info is working. I don't think anyone is likely to call Spademan a moron, but he needs to temper his factual layout with the knowledge that some people just don't know what he knows about this particular subject and that he doesn't need to be such an arrogant ******* about it. Just stick to the facts and don't be such a ****. I don't think that's too much to ask.The funny thing is that I can totally see Spademan working himself up into a furious lather of frustration at how stupid he perceives people to be, kind of like a gorilla/Stooge fusion.
1. Read for comprehension. You didn't "get called a moron". I made an if --> then statement. And since you imply you understood the point, the "then" would not apply. Since you couldn't parse that very basic logic out yourself I'm going to go ahead and call you a moron.2. I'm quite aware "some people don't know what I know about" any given subject. The onus isn't on me to educate every single human being on everything they may or may not be ignorant of. That's absurd. Look at it this way instead; if a person doesn't have much relevant knowledge on a subject, they shouldn't be making factual claims about said subject. The first onus is on the person making declarative statements, and that onus is to know what the fuck he or she is talking about. 3. Your tone trolling is tedious, blatant, and utterly useless. The tone of an argument is irrelevant. Grow the fuck up. 4. I don't "perceive" people to be stupid. Many people are stupid, and many, many more are blisteringly ignorant. Many of them willfully. Regards number 3:
Well, there's no question that Spademan either is a moron, or is a non-moron who purposely plays the role of loud trolling moron on the internet. He has epic trolling skills, but that hardly takes a genius.
Notice I take no issue with the tone of this blabbering jester. I don't ask him to be nice. I only deal with the meat of his argument. Since he makes no actual argument but, rather, just strings words together without any logical coherence, without premises that lead to conclusions, without any example or description, he is simply ignored or dismissed with quick ridicule.
Yeah, but which one?
I chuckled.
Yeah, Spademan apepars to be one smart ************. On a par with Big Brain Brett from Pulp Fiction. At least. He has a horrible tendency to lash out, though. I suggest counselling and less steroid intake.
This type of hypocrisy is very common in tone troll types. They say to be nice, they say to show courtesy and try to educate the public on what "civilized discussion" should be - then they start hurling unimaginative, spurious, stupid insults (this is often rationalized with a vapid "when in Rome", "good for the goose, good for the gander", or "I'm just proving how bad it is" apologetic). It makes me wonder how often tone trolls are actually offended by the "mean" and "insulting" and "condescending" tone of their antagonists verses how often they are simply jealous of how much better at it their antagonists are. Less offense than embarrassment.
well, he is blackbob you can go ahead and edit this one if you like
HALF.This is an important distinction as it allows Scram to see me as a human being and continue benefiting from my commentary, and makes it 50% less likely I'd have to kill some of the rubes on this site if they saw me carrying skittles in their neighborhood.

I really really want to meet and hang out with Spade before I die.

Words of an insufferable cunt
You're a fake. Just an utter fake. The guy who talks the longest and loudest kind of fake. See? No "tone trolling" there. Plain and simple.Man behind the curtain, Wizard of Oz fake.
I really really want to meet and hang out with Spade before I die.
Yes, I think you absolutely deserve this.
Yes, I think you absolutely deserve this.
It's very strange that you don't find him interesting. You can call Spade a fake or mean or whatever all day long, but there is no way you can call him uninteresting. Well, maybe you could, but not normal people.
It's very strange that you don't find him interesting. You can call Spade a fake or mean or whatever all day long, but there is no way you can call him uninteresting. Well, maybe you could, but not normal people.
You're completely right. He is absolutely fascinating and I do think he's intelligent and, often, well-spoken, but does he really think it's appealing and helps get his point across to act like a petulant 5 year old when people don't see his point or understand him? I know he doesn't care, but still...I think it might be an innate fear of people getting to know the "real" Spademan.
You're a fake. Just an utter fake. The guy who talks the longest and loudest kind of fake. See? No "tone trolling" there. Plain and simple.
I much prefer bare insults to tone trolling. Thanks. However, be a little more accurate. You should have left it at the quote edit and the "See? No tone trolling there."The "fake" thing is just unintelligible, and the "longest and loudest" is stupid.The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.And "longest"... Jesus, says the guy with 14,000 posts to the guy with 5,000. Think your insults through a bit, then you'll be good to go.
  • Like 1
I much prefer bare insults to tone trolling. Thanks. However, be a little more accurate. You should have left it at the quote edit and the "See? No tone trolling there."The "fake" thing is just unintelligible, and the "longest and loudest" is stupid.The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.And "longest"... Jesus, says the guy with 14,000 posts to the guy with 5,000. Think your insults through a bit, then you'll be good to go.
I want to have angry sex with you now. Goddammit.
What would make you think this? No argument that the U.S military is bigger but to think they're higher trained/more skilled is ****ing absurd, and I have family in the U.S military that would say the same thing. In fact because our military is smaller our troops are often trained in a much broader fashion.
There's only way to settle this: invade.
  • 2 weeks later...
Only if the Americans can only use Muskets like the last time they tried it.
No offence, but we probably still win.Besides taking over canada would be -EV, on the plus side we would have the baddest hockey team, and a bunch of oil, on the negative side, guys like obama would get elected ad infinitum. But then again, we would be better off with your leaders,then what we have now.