Official: We Knew Benghazi Was A Terrorist Attack "from The Get-Go"

Benghazi has finally reached the main stream media, they cannot ignore it anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57582929/official-we-knew-benghazi-was-a-terrorist-attack-from-the-get-go/

Benghazi will cripple this administration and I believe Ms. Clinton will be changing her plans. We remember the famous question about the

3:00 a.m. phone call. It happened on Sept 11, 2012 and the phone is still ringing with Obama and Clinton no where to be found.

Amazing the administration under cut a foreign leader and of course Obama has totally painted himself into a corner on Syria.

Benghazi has finally reached the main stream media, they cannot ignore it anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.c...rom-the-get-go/

Benghazi will cripple this administration and I believe Ms. Clinton will be changing her plans. We remember the famous question about the

3:00 a.m. phone call. It happened on Sept 11, 2012 and the phone is still ringing with Obama and Clinton no where to be found.

Amazing the administration under cut a foreign leader and of course Obama has totally painted himself into a corner on Syria.

Dont be dumb. Hes black, and shes a media darling.

The left may not attack her, but they no longer lover her.

The democrat party has put most of their eggs in the Hillary 16 basket, leaving themselves with Joe Biden to run.

Because those are the two best democrats out there.

The two best....

Dont be dumb. Hes black, and shes a media darling.

That may be true but the mainstream media is getting sucked in yelling and screaming. We will see how it works out, it may totally blow up in their faces.

Mainstream Media is stuck now

A key Benghazi whistle-blower who has allegedly been punished for speaking out against the administration is a registered Democrat who voted for both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

What to do when your best defense; destroying the character of your accuser, is taken away.

I guess crying is next?

Oops

And a month later Petraeus was 'outed' for an affair....

Would be a reach in any other administration.

Now it's just another in a long list of occurrences all pointing to the reality of corruption at the highest levels of this administration.

Looks like the newest 'scandal' brewing is that the ambassador in Libya was trying to buy back stinger missiles that the administration sold to Libyan 'freedom fighters' that are ending up in the hands of Al Qaeda.

Guess we'll wait and see if this one develops.

It is actually against marine corps dress code that marines in uniform do not use umbrellas. For any reason.

Incorrect, they can hold umbrellas for women....

It is actually against marine corps dress code that marines in uniform do not use umbrellas. For any reason.

Incorrect, they can hold umbrellas for women....

I have a sincere question:

Does this umbrella thing actually make you mad? Did you see and think, "That is outrageous and I am disgusted?" I'm not asking rhetorically. I'm asking both of you, individually and sincerely, whether Umbrella-gate made you legitimately upset.

Of course not. Its a joke. President Obama was hosting the Turkish dude and asked for him.

There's no need to make up anger at a president who doesn't know anything that his administration is doing, while they break laws and coddle bankers

• Like 1

Yeah, okay. I just wanted to make sure you were just trolling. It usually isn't tough to tell when you're joking, but you exist in this constant state of, I dunno how to describe it, aggressive needling? Like you intend to come off as a caricature so you can say the "outrageous" things you want to say, but without really having to answer for them/support them in any meaningful way.

I'm not insulting you, so if my characterization is incorrect, I'm willing to listen and amend my opinion.

I have a sincere question:

Does this umbrella thing actually make you mad? Did you see and think, "That is outrageous and I am disgusted?" I'm not asking rhetorically. I'm asking both of you, individually and sincerely, whether Umbrella-gate made you legitimately upset.

Nope, just another in a long line of gaffs that show just how unfamiliar the CEO of a company is on how the company actually works. Obama makes me think of a lifelong diehard yankee fan, that just got the job of running the red sox. A nice paychek with prestige, but his heart will never be fully init.

Nope, just another in a long line of gaffs that show just how unfamiliar the CEO of a company is on how the company actually works. Obama makes me think of a lifelong diehard yankee fan, that just got the job of running the red sox. A nice paychek with prestige, but his heart will never be fully init.

Obama reminds me more of the son of a business owner who takes over a company but has no skills or understanding of how to lead it.

True. Not realizing that someone may or may not be allowed to carry an umbrella should absolutely be within the breadth of knowledge that I want the most powerful man in the world to have.

You said, "nope," but then you went on to explain why it actually was upsetting. I'm legitimately confused as to whether you think the umbrella thing is a real issue or not.

Actually the reason Obama didn't hold his own umbrella is because he learned from his predecessor that it can be harder than it looks.

So you believe this president is too stupid to figure out how to work an umbrella?

That the mechanical mysteries hidden in the rubiks cube of engineering marvel; the umbrella, would defeat his best efforts?

Okay, I think that's a fair position. Probably spot on as well.

True. Not realizing that someone may or may not be allowed to carry an umbrella should absolutely be within the breadth of knowledge that I want the most powerful man in the world to have.

He's been in office 5 years and he still doesn't understand the complex problem of returning a salute from the Marine at the foot of the stairs when he boards Marine 1.

But at least this time he was lucky enough to have someone on the helicopter smart enough to send him back out to make up for another in a long list of situations that prove to be too difficult for this child president.

Too bad that guy wasn't there to explain that the President of the United States doesn't bow to foreign leaders.

You said, "nope," but then you went on to explain why it actually was upsetting. I'm legitimately confused as to whether you think the umbrella thing is a real issue or not.

Its not upsetting at all. More amusing actually, when piled on with everything else.

Its not upsetting at all. More amusing actually, when piled on with everything else.

You're still doing it. You are saying, "no, it is not upsetting," but then you're following that with, "when you add it to all of the other upsetting stuff, it certainly warrants a reaction." I'm not trying to set you up, man. If the umbrella thing bothers you, just admit it and say, "You know, the umbrella thing bothers me. It might seem silly to some people, but it genuinely concerns me, and here's why..."

Own that shit, man. Or say, "no, it's silly nonsense and has no bearing in a real political discussion, on any level." IT CAN ONLY BE ONE. Take a position. If you waffle all the time, then nobody can say anything, because you can just backtrack and everyone is wasting everyone's time. I have no problem with discourse, but I wouldn't mind some discourse with my discourse. And I am not trying to single out conservatives, here. Applies to libs, too.

You're still doing it. You are saying, "no, it is not upsetting," but then you're following that with, "when you add it to all of the other upsetting stuff, it certainly warrants a reaction." I'm not trying to set you up, man. If the umbrella thing bothers you, just admit it and say, "You know, the umbrella thing bothers me. It might seem silly to some people, but it genuinely concerns me, and here's why..."

Own that shit, man. Or say, "no, it's silly nonsense and has no bearing in a real political discussion, on any level." IT CAN ONLY BE ONE. Take a position. If you waffle all the time, then nobody can say anything, because you can just backtrack and everyone is wasting everyone's time. I have no problem with discourse, but I wouldn't mind some discourse with my discourse. And I am not trying to single out conservatives, here. Applies to libs, too.

OK OK I admit it . It actually drove me bonkers insane when that little twerp made a real man, hold his rain shield. He should be impeached, then frog-marched naked out of Dc. damn I think Im having a nervous breakdown. Luckily the Champions League starts soon, GO DORTMUND.