2nd Annual Chicago Fall Golf Outing

When.....Saturday September 6th 2008 Tee times 2pmWhere....Willow Crest Golf ClubPrice......$65 w/ CartDinner and poker afterwords fyi-- There is a hotel at the course if anyone wants to pull a DNA and fly in for the festivities.INCubsfan44(out for golf)LeftyGolferSuited_UpChgocubs99Vick12GalloRaise, Ha!speedkills

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<----JealousI told myself back in April that I would make a point of trying to learn how to golf this Summer.Turns out golf lessons are a bit out of my BR.

I will play if you guys fly me in from Miami 1st class, put me up at the Ritz, get me tickets to a Cubs game & we play at Medinah.
Ill go ahead and put you down on the maybe list

In unless something crazy comes up!

When would you have to know by? Assuming I'm back from Aruba by then (might be cutting it close), I'll make the drive out there and play some golf w/ you guys.
Ill need a for sure in/out list about a week in advance

I might have considered flying in if it wasn't that weekend. That is the first weekend of football and we have our fantasy football draft in Vegas.

"I'm jealous and/or might come down"=[x] "I'm jealous and might come down"[ ] "I'm jealous or(?) might come down."
Sorry, I meant either:"I'm jealous and won't come down." or,"I'm not jealous and will come down."Those were my intentions.

Could be in.I've met a few FCPers at Chicago Charitable Events, could be time to meet some more and show off my horrible golf skills!