August 30 Villanova September 6 at East Carolina September 18 at Colorado September 27 Marshall October 4 Rutgers October 11 Syracuse October 23 No. 10 Auburn November 1 at Connecticut November 8 Cincinnati November 22 at LouisvilleNovember 28 at No. 25 Pittsburgh December 6 No. 19 South Florida Glad RichRod is gone.Pat White for Heisman.Noel Devine for god.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't understand how you can say you are glad the best coach in school history is gone. He was the man there and brought winning tradition into Morgantown.He pulled a dick move but you can't honestly say you are glad he is gone, can you?I don't think the offense will miss a beat with the loss of Slaton. Devine is sick fast. Hopefully he can take the poundings all year.

As an Auburn fan I can't wait to go up there and play WVU. Maybe best thursday night matchup in history of ESPN thurs night games.

August 30 Villanova September 6 at East Carolina September 18 at Colorado September 27 Marshall October 4 Rutgers October 11 Syracuse October 23 No. 10 Auburn November 1 at Connecticut November 8 Cincinnati November 22 at LouisvilleNovember 28 at No. 25 Pittsburgh December 6 No. 19 South Florida Glad RichRod is gone.Pat White for Heisman.Noel Devine for god.
I say WVU will go 8-4 losing to Auburn, Pitt, USF and Colorado. Just my picks, I hope they do well post-Rodriguez though, he did them dirty but with coaches these days that is the norm (Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban just to name a couple)

They basically have one game (Auburn) that they probably won't be favored to win. Anything less than 10-2 would be a disappointment with this schedule. Obv @ Pitt will be tough for them. I still can't believe they lost to Pitt last year.

I know he's a great coach, but it's nice to see we have a guy in there that wants to be there.No way WVU goes 8-4... sorry that's just not happening 2 losses maximum.Expect to see the WVU offense better than ever this year.I think if WVU can get past Auburn they have a great shot at the title game. I expect a Big East Championship and BCS Bowl this year.

They basically have one game (Auburn) that they probably won't be favored to win. Anything less than 10-2 would be a disappointment with this schedule. Obv @ Pitt will be tough for them. I still can't believe they lost to Pitt last year.
Who is Auburn's new Def cord...One Paul Rhodes from Pitt last yr. I think he was hired just for this one game. Hopefully he can hadle the SEC.
lol at Michigan lolololol.Best start to college football season, ever.
Maybe you missed it, but a lot of people had Utah picked to win that game. It's not exactly a major upset when Utah has a great shot at being a BCS team this year.
Maybe you missed it, but a lot of people had Utah picked to win that game. It's not exactly a major upset when Utah has a great shot at being a BCS team this year.
It's still Michigan losing to Utah. It's not App St. over Michigan, but it is still an upset.People (specifically Kirk Herbstreit) had Bowling Green picked to beat Pitt. Does that take anything away from it? No.Oh, and it is mainly Rich Rod losing that makes it so sweet.
It's still Michigan losing to Utah. It's not App St. over Michigan, but it is still an upset.People (specifically Kirk Herbstreit) had Bowling Green picked to beat Pitt. Does that take anything away from it? No.
Yea, one team has a legit shot at the BCS this year while the other is going through a complete offensive overhaul where its top QB/RB/2 WR's and Lineman are now playing sundays. If anyone was shocked at Utah beating Michigan they aren't following college football at all. I'm happy they played well enough to have a shot at tying it in the 4th.
Yea, one team has a legit shot at the BCS this year while the other is going through a complete offensive overhaul where its top QB/RB/2 WR's and Lineman are now playing sundays. If anyone was shocked at Utah beating Michigan they aren't following college football at all. I'm happy they played well enough to have a shot at tying it in the 4th.
Making excuses ftw.
It's still Michigan losing to Utah. It's not App St. over Michigan, but it is still an upset.People (specifically Kirk Herbstreit) had Bowling Green picked to beat Pitt. Does that take anything away from it? No.Oh, and it is mainly Rich Rod losing that makes it so sweet.
ITS DICKROD assh0le get it right
Making excuses ftw.
Its not an excuse, its the truth. If you can't tell the difference then your an idiot. No Michigan fans expect us to be a top 10-15 team this year, unless they are as unreasonablely retarded as WVU fans who are still crying about RR leaving.
Its not an excuse, its the truth. If you can't tell the difference then your an idiot. No Michigan fans expect us to be a top 10-15 team this year, unless they are as unreasonablely retarded as WVU fans who are still crying about RR leaving.
The UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN is not supposed to lose to THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH. Period. I don't care if it is the first game of the year or the last.Obviously Michigan thought it would be an easy game/win for the program or else they wouldn't schedule them to open up their season with, especially at the Big House.
Making excuses ftw.
The UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN is not supposed to lose to THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH. Period. I don't care if it is the first game of the year or the last.Obviously Michigan thought it would be an easy game/win for the program or else they wouldn't schedule them to open up their season with, especially at the Big House.
I hate Michigan but you're just flat out wrong. Sorry.
I hate Michigan but you're just flat out wrong. Sorry.
Please, oh-knower-of-all, explain to me then. ENLIGHTEN ME.Why would a D-1 POWERHOUSE schedule a team they don't think they can beat (and easily, mind you) to begin the season, aside from it being a rivalry, etc.?
Please, oh-knower-of-all, explain to me then. ENLIGHTEN ME.Why would a D-1 POWERHOUSE schedule a team they don't think they can beat (and easily, mind you) to begin the season, aside from it being a rivalry, etc.?
Absoutely correct, you don't just schedule someone like that especially when Utah is across the US. MICHIGAN IS A JOKE
Absoutely correct, you don't just schedule someone like that especially when Utah is across the US. MICHIGAN IS A JOKE
You're probably right. I'm sure when they scheduled Utah 6 years ago, they had a real good idea they'd have a first year coach completely revamping the offense with a shit ton of players who've never played his system, too.Remember to post when you're broke.
yeah dude 8 years ago when they scheduled this game they were a powerhouse!!! You are a god damn IDIOT if you really think this game was that big of an upset at this point. Seriously all you fools who think SEC fans are idiots just look at this crap.....YOU FOOLS ARE ARGUING OVER MEDIOCRE FOOTBALL.....well done