• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This works most of the time, unfortunately last night it was broadcasting ESPN2 during Daniel's FT.I recommend using VLC Player along with sopcast. It works far better than WMP, imo.Sopcast is one of the best internet tools ever!

OMG this is awesome. tyty because espn360 doesn't work for me. I'm so pumped now!!!Mark
it says th channel is offline.anybody else have this problem?
it says th channel is offline.anybody else have this problem?
That's what I'm getting too. I thought there was an event going on right now, so I don't know what the problem is.
This is the downside to sopcast, private users host the rebroadcasts and they often go offline. All you can do is keep checking back.
there is someone talking about running $50 up to $40 million.is this the right page.
yup right page they were on break , dont know why they werent showing the other fkn table instead douche fks ,,

Go to myp2p.eu, they have a few links to download sopcast and other streaming programs as well.Working for me, they also have another link for the broadcast at that site, go to livesports ->other -> WSOP you will have to download TVants, not sure if it works havent tried it.