May 31: $1500 No Limit Hold'em 3:00 Pm Est

Ding...Ding...Round 2Live updates via text message from Daniel at the 2nd event of the WSOP 08.$1,500 No Limit Hold'em starts at 3:00 PM EST.GL Daniel and all FCPers playing in this event!!Daniel:3:06 PM EST - "I signed up late yesterday and am starting in the satellite room. I recognize, literally, not one person at my table. Never even seen them before!"3:18 PM EST - "I've actually decided to stick with the min raising. Until the ante round. I want loose action in the early stages from weak players"3:20 PM EST - "Trying to play a lot of hands. Was down to 2325 back to 3175 now"3:59 PM EST - "Down to 1675. Flopped a pair flush draw and gutshot. Missed"4:01 PM EST - "1425 now missed nut flush draw"4:04 PM EST - "1375 end of level I"4:20 PM EST - "Ad 9d flop 10 9 7 two diamonds I faced QQ. Turn 8. J 6 to stay alive, diamond, Ace or 9 to won.... Nope done for"GG Daniel!! Stay tuned to this post for updates on other FCPers in this event brought to you by FCP Bob...Daniel's next event: June 2: $5000 Mixed Hold'em 5pm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding...Ding...Round 2Live updates via text message from Daniel at the 2nd event of the WSOP 08.$1,500 No Limit Hold'em starts at 3:00 PM EST.GL Daniel and all FCPers playing in this event!!
weeeeeeeee 1st gl DN TID
I don't play til Sunday.... glglglglglg everyone
When you'll be well rested and ready to take this baby down!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO TJ!!!!

I think Mark said he was playing in this one as well, good luck Mark!

Here are the FCPers who have said that they're playing. I'm sure there are more.Daniel Negreanu - PrtyPSux - J.C. Alvarado - looshle - Justin P. - HoosierAlum - Jonathan Depa - WhatArunAA - TJ - NoSup4U - Mark - Troyomac - Ray - cubsfan44 - loogie - pocktdeuces -

Here are the FCPers who have said that they're playing. I'm sure there are more.Daniel Negreanu - PrtyPSux - J.C. Alvarado - looshle - Justin P. - HoosierAlum - Jonathan Depa - WhatArunAA - TJ - NoSup4U - Mark - Troyomac - Ray - cubsfan44 - loogie - pocktdeuces -
Someone final table this please. Thanks.

I'm Day 1, Blue table 12.I know Vick12 is also playing for sure, and I think AASnake88 said he is playing.glglgl everyone.Mark

gogogogogo

We should start at LL bet LOLI know we'll be getting DN updates ASAP, but will someone/anyone please also update the other FCP'ers as they hear....

How many entries? Starting chips? Ps I know I could go look at wsop or cardplayer... but someone who knows can just tell meJames
Starting chips are 3000.Day 1 is split into Day 1A which is today and Day 1B which is tomorrow. Total entries might reach as many as 4,000.