Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays At Poker Stars

Tonight is $10+$1 H.O.R.S.E for the Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays.9:00 PM ET Tournament number 71969173 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always fcpfcpThe first person in this thread who can guess what the brand of beer was that I was drinking that made me really really sick when I was 16 gets a stake to tonight's tourney. Hint: remember that I'm Canadian.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is $10+$1 H.O.R.S.E for the Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays.9:00 PM ET Tournament number 71969173 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always fcpfcpThe first person in this thread who can guess what the brand of beer was that I was drinking that made me really really sick when I was 16 gets a stake to tonight's tourney. Hint: remember that I'm Canadian.
Molson 50
I would think that any Canadian Beer would make some sick, so I say "All Canadian Beers". :club:
havent read the postsMolson Golden.

Just reread your question and if it was when you were 16yrs old and say you are at least over 30, then I sayMoosehead!! :club: I'm right ain't I?