Alittle Gossip From The Aussie Million

I just got back from the Aussie million and got some juicy gossip Phil Ivey just won 3 million betting 300k a hand at baccaratt when hit bet the bank 10 times in a ROW.(luckbox)Mike the mouth got off the plane with just 7$ to his name but was able to to get eli to lend him 40k~Mike is up over 37kprofit playing 400-800 mixed- kenny tran sits down at the table and borrows 20k from mike!jen harmon is going home because they think one of her kids has just taken a stroke (the kid is 1 years old)cheersanthony

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the Aussie million and got some juicy gossip Phil Ivey just won 3 million betting 300k a hand at baccaratt when hit bet the bank 10 times in a ROW.(luckbox)Mike the mouth got off the plane with just 7$ to his name but was able to to get eli to lend him 40k~Mike is up over 37kprofit playing 400-800 mixed- kenny tran sits down at the table and borrows 20k from mike!jen harmon is going home because they think one of her kids has just taken a stroke (the kid is 1 years old)cheersanthony
Great gossip until the news about Jennifer harman's kid, thats horrible, hope the kids ok

On a sad note, apparently jen harmon is going home because they think one of her kids has just taken a stroke (the kid is 1 years old), we all hope this isn't true. cheersanthonyfyp

ask ivey and get back to me about that daniel ....roflol
i dunno man,i know ivey has cash, but 300k a hand at baccarat is pretty insane. I know crown has a really high rollers lounge for baccarat but they dont allow anyone up there who isnt a high roller. so I too question the validity of this info
i dunno man,i know ivey has cash, but 300k a hand at baccarat is pretty insane. I know crown has a really high rollers lounge for baccarat but they dont allow anyone up there who isnt a high roller. so I too question the validity of this info
Obv Dan Shak was spreadin the rumors. LDO

I know Mike and Daniel go way back, but I honestly don't see why people are willing to keep staking him.

I know Mike and Daniel go way back, but I honestly don't see why people are willing to keep staking him.
Ummm....maybe because he's a long-term winning tourney player?
So your saying they would'nt view Phil Ivey as a high roller?
Ummm....maybe because he's a long-term winning tourney player?
If I'm reading the OP correctly, Eli staked him for a cash game. Where did the 5 million in tournament winnings go? Surely he can't spend that much on coke, right?
If I'm reading the OP correctly, Eli staked him for a cash game. Where did the 5 million in tournament winnings go? Surely he can't spend that much on coke, right?
David...u are right...I was speaking on why he gets backed for tourneys...but mixed games...especially O8...are up Mikes alley.The 5 Million in mtt winnings is really 2.5M because he is almost always playing on someone elses money. Even that 2.5m may be less if he had a ton of makeup etc.Basically it comes down to this...If I told u that I had a VERY GOOD investment...one that would make u money over the long haul EASILY...u would ask me...."Where do I sign?".Mike is that investment in mtts and most mixed games imo. His backers could care less what Mike does w/ his money...AFTER they get theirs!!!
David...u are right...I was speaking on why he gets backed for tourneys...but mixed games...especially O8...are up Mikes alley.The 5 Million in mtt winnings is really 2.5M because he is almost always playing on someone elses money. Even that 2.5m may be less if he had a ton of makeup etc.Basically it comes down to this...If I told u that I had a VERY GOOD investment...one that would make u money over the long haul EASILY...u would ask me...."Where do I sign?".Mike is that investment in mtts and most mixed games imo. His backers could care less what Mike does w/ his money...AFTER they get theirs!!!
For the last few years as per the terms of his sponsorship deal Full Tilt backs Mike on a pure makeup basis in all the MTTs that he plays.
For the last few years as per the terms of his sponsorship deal Full Tilt backs Mike on a pure makeup basis in all the MTTs that he plays.
Somebody had a piece of him in '05, though, right? He won a million in the main event.
And you've also got to remember that this is 5 million tournament winnings, not pure profit.

the mix game is holdem/O8/omaha all limit ~ and yes he is killing it live .as for the rumor about ivey and the 3 million in 10 hands on the bank ~ i would place a bet with daniel about that !