Building A Roll Cash Games Or Tourneys

i hear a lot of people talking about grinding it out thats cool and all but in my 3 short years of playing i have found tourneys to be a better source of building a rolli usually play sngs to build up a little than ill do 1 big mtt a day this has gotten me a nice roll plenty of times and over time it has proven effective for me ....mabye i just suck at cash games... i dont know i was just thinking..

Reading in between the lines.... you've gone broke a few times?
umm havent we all???thats not really reading between the lines thats like you looking at your penis and saying "been laughed at a few times"of course i have busted a few times in my first year and a halfand I have never gone completely broke.but now i dont have to deposit anymore so anywayanyone else?
umm havent we all???thats not really reading between the lines thats like you looking at your penis and saying "been laughed at a few times"of course i have busted a few times in my first year and a halfand I have never gone completely broke.but now i dont have to deposit anymore so anywayanyone else?
YSAPGKY and FU
but baby????? what about last night??i must have struck a personal chord on than one :club:
I'd like to see if you'd be brave enough to insult me to my face. You are really clever behind your keyboard there.
It's not good to hate yourself.
You are so witty. SW
I'd like to see if you'd be brave enough to insult me to my face. You are really clever behind your keyboard there.You are so witty. SW
awww..... he has small penis syndromecalm down you can always get "the extender" she (or he) will never know
I'd like to see if you'd be brave enough to insult me to my face. You are really clever behind your keyboard there.You are so witty. SW
I just can't stand people who use the go kill yourself phrases. It disgusts me.

hey, I have nothing against you white, it's just between the OP and I. The dude doesn't even know me and he's insulting my penis. I have every right to defend myself. If you were me, you might do the same.

hey, I have nothing against you white, it's just between the OP and I. The dude doesn't even know me and he's insulting my penis. I have every right to defend myself. If you were me, you might do the same.
first off i was just making a witty come back to your witty reply and i was jokingi had NO idea you had so many issues with your little tiny penis im sorry of i offended your small penis having selfi mean yeah im not braggin but god was kinda nice to me in that department so when someone makes a comment i just laugh.....i thought you would do the same but i guess i was wrongi apologize to you and your teeny tiny penis self now go beat your girlfriend or something to compensate....i mean jeez i was just trying to have a discussion about building a roll
I got nothing against you either. It just seems like this forum is getting worse and worse though. There's a few things I can't stand.1. Wishing death or pain upon people. (This excludes terrorists)2. Telling someone to kill themself. 3. Meaningful Discrimination4. Comparing someone to a dictator
first off i was just making a witty come back to your witty reply and i was jokingi had NO idea you had so many issues with your little tiny penis im sorry of i offended your small penis having selfi mean yeah im not braggin but god was kinda nice to me in that department so when someone makes a comment i just laugh.....i thought you would do the same but i guess i was wrongi apologize to you and your teeny tiny penis self now go beat your girlfriend or something to compensate....i mean jeez i was just trying to have a discussion about building a roll
And for you...please don't ever talk about your vagina again.
I got nothing against you either. It just seems like this forum is getting worse and worse though. There's a few things I can't stand.1. Wishing death or pain upon people. (This excludes terrorists)2. Telling someone to kill themself. 3. Meaningful Discrimination4. Comparing someone to a dictator
Ok, you have a point. I was in the moment and pissed as hell at the OP. I shouldn't go down to his level. It's a reflex response when someone insults you, next time I will resort to something less harsh. 99% of my posts are of the normal variety, I only go off like this when provoked.
Ok, you have a point. I was in the moment and pissed as hell at the OP. I shouldn't go down to his level. It's a reflex response when someone insults you, next time I will resort to something less harsh. 99% of my posts are of the normal variety, I only go off like this when provoked.
Anyone who constantly talks about men's body parts are either A. 12 or B. Someone with no friends. So don't get too worked up over it. :club: