These have probably been posted on FCP at some point, but I thought they were worth bumping. This is some of the funniest sh*t I have ever seen. Tony G is the ultimate trash talker :club:http://youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY (vs Ralph Perry)http://youtube.com/watch?v=GyroD-_fylc (vs Men the Master)http://youtube.com/watch?v=bMPdKJXR6qo (vs Surinder Sunar)http://youtube.com/watch?v=p-4GDyHhEC4 (Paris WPT)

CallUnderbetNutsTony GThere are some figures in poker who you cant help but respect, for everytime they are out of line, they are equally as charming and endearing afterwards, away from the table or whatever. He is not one of those people from what I have seen. At least with the traditional loudmouths, they are witty (Matusow) and occasionally self depracating (Bellande) but Tony G... wow. The one against the Russian dude, as right as he is, is completely unnecessary and uncomfortable viewing. I can only applaud people like Surinder Sundar for not giving him the whooping of a lifetime.

CallUnderbetNutsTony GThere are some figures in poker who you cant help but respect, for everytime they are out of line, they are equally as charming and endearing afterwards, away from the table or whatever. He is not one of those people from what I have seen. At least with the traditional loudmouths, they are witty (Matusow) and occasionally self depracating (Bellande) but Tony G... wow. The one against the Russian dude, as right as he is, is completely unnecessary and uncomfortable viewing. I can only applaud people like Surinder Sundar for not giving him the whooping of a lifetime.
If he didn't act like a ****** hed be a nobody in the poker world. He made himself famous because of the way he acts so I consider him a smart businessman.
He's probably the coolest douchebag ever
I confess, I hate that word. I have proposed that no one should be allowed to say it unless they have used one. Does anyone remember a ****** actually coming in a bag ? I remember maxipads with belts, but not douches in a bag. I only remember the plastic squeeze bottles. Oh well, anyway...........If ever there was someone to call a db, it would have to be Tony G
arnt you supposed to be in school right now
7:15-2:00
I confess, I hate that word. I have proposed that no one should be allowed to say it unless they have used one. Does anyone remember a ****** actually coming in a bag ? I remember maxipads with belts, but not douches in a bag. I only remember the plastic squeeze bottles. Oh well, anyway...........If ever there was someone to call a db, it would have to be Tony G
I am sorry to offend you, please do not tolerate my ignorance any longer, if caught using it again on FCP i'll let you have control of my signature for a month. And no I am not a degenerate gambler.
tonyguogapg3.jpghttp://youtube.com/watch?v=bMPdKJXR6qo (vs Surinder Sunar)EVENT: No-Limit Hold'em ROUND: N/ABLINDS: N/AANTE: N/APLAYERS LEFT: 205 of 205 BUY IN$12,120TOTAL PRIZE POOL$2,421,949ENTRIES205REBUYS 1 ADD-ONS 0FINAL RESULTS: Jul.19VIEW STANDINGS: Jul.19 | Jul.19 | Jul.18 | Jul.17 PLACEPLAYERPRIZE/CHIPSPOY POINTS 1Surinder Sunar $849,8251,008 2Antanas “Tony G” Guoga $424,912840 3James Overman $254,950672 4Peter Roche $169,962504 5Benjamin Roberts $127,475420 6Dave Colclough $106,112336 7Michel Akrich $84,981252 8Duc Thang Nguyen $63,738168______I think this is the same tourney where Tony got in Suninders face and slaps the table. Must have been a bittersweet victory for Sunar after this kind of trash talking.

He's lucky that Sunar won that event. I don't think he knew that Sunar was a black belt and he seriously looked like he was on the verge of fighting Tony G by the end of that tournament.Does anyone know if he won in any of those other events?

i have noticed Tony G. does not seem to talk as much against players he perceives as good or knows his talk won't get to. He was very quiet on PPT a couple weeks ago when the table was all fairly well known pros and quiet on Monte Carlo Millions when at the table with Ivey etc. He really only seems to get crazy on the unknowns.

i have noticed Tony G. does not seem to talk as much against players he perceives as good or knows his talk won't get to. He was very quiet on PPT a couple weeks ago when the table was all fairly well known pros and quiet on Monte Carlo Millions when at the table with Ivey etc. He really only seems to get crazy on the unknowns.
Yeah cause Matusow, Bellande, Men Nguyen, and Hellmuth are bad players....
Yeah cause Matusow, Bellande, Men Nguyen, and Hellmuth are bad players....
Well in that game, he really only talked crap to Men and Bellande. Also, in the Monte Carlo Millions(i think it was that one), he was real quiet when he was in a hand against Phil Ivey. In all honesty, he does have a good sense of when to start running his mouth to either make the guy fold to his bluff or call when he's a favorite.