Daniel On The Hour Tonight May 25th At 11pm

The Hour is a good show. I will def watch tonight.
George is a better interviewer than anyone else on late night tv. Even better than most so called news network interviewers.
I agree strongly with both of these statements.Strombo can interview pretty much anybody on any subject and do a great job of it.
I work for the CBC and assure you that...A. Strombo is a giant douche and B. Is fed almost all of the information that makes him look smart
I am sure pretty much every interviewer has there research done for them. he was a good interviewer back in his Much Music days to.

good interview, well done Daniel

Could you be less creative? Use your own sentence.
Better say three, Murdock, or he's going to bounce you down the hyphenated line.

shut your mouth fool

who is that in yer av? shakira?
Yeah. I liked the interview with Daniel, but the overall show in general rivals that of Carson Daly or Jimmy Fallon as worst "late night" show, if you guys consider it "late night". IMO.

Don't know about what Strombo is like behind the scenes, but he has always been a good interviewer imo. He's even got Bono in his back poket.I like Daniels enthusiasm when he talks, and it seemed like George is one guy who could keep pace with him.The Hour has always been good for the interviews, but I think it lacks meat in the inbetween segments