Last Post Game

I admit I stay clear of OT because you guys are odd.And I never understood the game threads.Then I realized why...there was no financial reward for playing these games.So I have decided to create a game with a financial reward for everyone to play.The last person to post in this thread will receive a $500 check from me.Go

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and mods don't count since they can lock the threadAs a matter of fact if the thread gets locked, then the game is off.There that should prevent collusion

Spam.By the way, you have to set a time deadline, because the thread will ALWAYS get bumped at some point. Unless of course you never planned to lose this game.I see what you did here.
Goddammit.I've been bested by a republican!This cannot stand.
I admit I stay clear of OT because you guys are odd.And I never understood the game threads.Then I realized why...there was no financial reward for playing these games.So I have decided to create a game with a financial reward for everyone to play.The last person to post in this thread will receive a $500 check from me.Go
Hi Balloon guy,As the expert on scams promotions here in General Off-Topic, Id like to offer some suggestions for making yours more profitable.1) Offer the five hundred in bonus money. Once the rake is taken out, it will be down to around fifty bucks. And any leftover bonus money when the thread changes ownership will be lost.2) Start a "Charter Poster" signup page. It will be worthless to the customers, but they wont know that until its too late.3) Get a 1-800 support number, hire a few retards to answer it for a week and have it disconnected.4) Each post in this thread should be worth five "Balloon Points"5) Start up a "Balloon Store" filled with worthless items from Closeout.com and the local landfill. Minimum purchace price for any of the crap fine products should be 5,000,000 Bpts. Make sure that shipping is not included.Keep promoting the thread until it dies, then start all over with a new one.I hope this helpsRegards,
Hi Balloon guy,As the expert on scams promotions here in General Off-Topic, Id like to offer some suggestions for making yours more profitable.1) Offer the five hundred in bonus money. Once the rake is taken out, it will be down to around fifty bucks. And any leftover bonus money when the thread changes ownership will be lost.2) Start a "Charter Poster" signup page. It will be worthless to the customers, but they wont know that until its too late.3) Get a 1-800 support number, hire a few retards to answer it for a week and have it disconnected.4) Each post in this thread should be worth five "Balloon Points"5) Start up a "Balloon Store" filled with worthless items from Closeout.com and the local landfill. Minimum purchace price for any of the crap fine products should be 5,000,000 Bpts. Make sure that shipping is not included.Keep promoting the thread until it dies, then start all over with a new one.I hope this helpsRegards,
If I was interested in money than I can see why this would be helpful.I am not.If you want to know why I am not..send me $25 and a SASE and I will explain
There must be some way to win this. I'm sure I'll find a loophole eventually. BG, get the money ready.
You spell yorke with an e or not?money ready
There must be some way to win this. I'm sure I'll find a loophole eventually. BG, get the money ready.
I figured out a way...but I'm not telling.And if someone does it I WILL send them the money. Just don't tll my wife
I managed to break the number thread a while ago, and it's still kinda glitchy around post 123 (I'm missing all posts from 124-160 when using firefox). Maybe I can somehow do something similar with this.
teneight did this once and the mods shut it down. maybe thats just cause everyone hated teneight.
Dang, I thought this was original. (not really)And I'm copying teneight?Man am I depressed now.