The Spademan/fcpinfo Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave forever?

• I don't want Spademan or Bob to Leave
    • There are others that I wish would leave
    • Labour should be spelled with a "U"

Personally, I like them both in exact equal amounts, and they both contribute to this forum in a myriad of ways. One seeks to bring order out of the chaos, while the other, with an artist's deft touch, takes this chaos, molests it and makes it his own, turning it into a masterpiece that mortals can but gaze upon with hearts aghast, and like the cryptic grin on a stillborn puppy, sends shivers down our spine every time we're in his presence. But recent days have seen a tug of war for forum supremacy. Bob, whose name is dull and I wish was different, has used his power to thwart Spademan repeatedly. Spademan, with his lion's heart and desire to talk about urinating while sitting down, has not budged one single inch. Ergo, I guess, someone now has to leave. I'm pretty confident the loser will abide by the results of this poll I've made, though I've never spoken to either one personally and I think Spademan is leaving anyway. Please don't die! Ha ha, I'm being serious. Please don't die.Edit: Nazi mods modified my poll. I am so angry I could curse.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I like them both in exact equal amounts, and they both contribute to this forum in a myriad of ways. One seeks to bring order out of the chaos, while the other, with an artist's deft touch, takes this chaos, molests it and makes it his own, turning it into a masterpiece that mortals can but gaze upon with hearts aghast, and like the cryptic grin on a stillborn puppy, sends shivers down our spine every time we're in his presence. But recent days have seen a tug of war for forum supremacy. Bob, whose name is dull and I wish was different, has used his power to thwart Spademan repeatedly. Spademan, with his lion's heart and desire to talk about urinating while sitting down, has not budged one single inch. Ergo, I guess, someone now has to leave. I'm pretty confident the loser will abide by the results of this poll I've made, though I've never spoken to either one personally and I think Spademan is leaving anyway. Please don't die! Ha ha, I'm being serious. Please don't die.
wow, an ironic threat satirizing an ironic thread... you know I"m gonna love that...which means this thread will probably be locked before I can even post this.

what I mean by my post is, and I crucial point many people in spademan's thread didn't get was, he was making fun of me, and my perhaps.. melodramatic and quixotic outrage against the over moderation in the forum. I actually thought it was pretty funny, and I like spademan as a poster a great deal. I liked him better when he had an angelina jolie avitar.

Nobody should vote for Spademan to leave.He was the King of getting bounties on Daniel or winning a bunch of Neg O's or something like that. I don't remember really but he did something good.I could use not having any headaches so I say Vote for Quimby ( I mean me )

Why would I make it up?
because you have over 5,000 posts and joined in 2005. its nearly impossible that you don't know who spademan is.
Nobody should vote for Spademan to leave.He was the King of getting bounties on Daniel or winning a bunch of Neg O's or something like that. I don't remember really but he did something good.I could use not having any headaches so I say Vote for Quimby ( I mean me )
You convinced me, you have my vote.
because you have over 5,000 posts and joined in 2005. its nearly impossible that you don't know who spademan is.
I searched him and seems like he mainly posts in OT. I usually just go there for the Hideout and for people with computer questions. I don't follow all this "forum drama" that you guys seem to suck up so much.Btw, who are you?(sw)
I searched him and seems like he mainly posts in OT. I usually just go there for the Hideout and for people with computer questions. I don't follow all this "forum drama" that you guys seem to suck up so much.Btw, who are you?(sw)
Only like my third favorite poster. Nerd.
yeah, but spademan has been around FOREVER. He used to post in general all the time. He had a really hot avitar of angelina jolie for a really long time. And he's freaking hilarious. Probably in my 5 five favorite posters.
I'm FoxwoodsPro's joke account

I think RR is maybe post for post my favorite, he only has like 500 posts, but they are all gold...Well, expect for Mr. Zimmerlin (whom I think RR might be). Mr. Zimmerlin is the only poster to bat 100 percent, every post was pure genius.

wow, an ironic threat satirizing an ironic thread... you know I"m gonna love that...which means this thread will probably be locked before I can even post this.
I don't think you know what irony means. Irony, and I could be wrong on this, is when you cook meat on an open flame. I don't know what you're talking about.Edit: Sorry, it appears you were right, and I was wrong. I was thinking of barbecuing. Barbecuing.
I don't think you know what irony means. Irony, and I could be wrong on this, is when you cook meat on an open flame. I don't know what you're talking about.Edit: Sorry, it appears you were right, and I was wrong. I was thinking of barbecuing. Barbecuing.
he only has like 500 posts, but they are all gold...
quoted because its so very true
I liked him better when he had an angelina jolie avitar.
He had a really hot avitar of angelina jolie for a really long time...
It is avatar Mr. McGee... avatar.( Food reference edited by FCP Info since they aren't allowed in the General Poker Forum )
It is avatar Mr. McGee... avatar.In other news, I had 2 slices of toast (honey & oats bread) for breakfast and a cup of coffee. I'm considering making a sun-dried tomato turkey sandwich later this afternoon.
hamburgers and hotdogs over charcoal grill. YUM YUMPlease, no more food hijacking. Especially before I've had my lunch - FCP Info