Baxter's Mtt Training Program

OK. So here it is. Basically it will just be all of my students and myself talking in a chatroom about hands, sweating each other, etc.Message me on AIM @ nonotbaxter and we will discuss your entry into my training program.And this is 100% serious. Plz no bullshit.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. So here it is. Basically it will just be all of my students and myself talking in a chatroom about hands, sweating each other, etc.Message me on AIM @ nonotbaxter and we will discuss your entry into my training program.And this is 100% serious. Plz no bullshit.
ahhhhh hahaahah. I am willing to join baxter. Please tell me you will stop by the chat for like 5 minutes every night. Are you friends with any big name pros like the other program guy is?!!? Because that is real important. Did you teach anyone as good as JC? I am still up in the air on which one to join. I guess the other one also teaches you about things for live play, such as dealer taking money out of the pot for a thing called "rake" Since I do not know if it's free or not, I will IM you and we can discuss things like money which we wouldn't normally be able to discuss on this forum. Sound good to you?!
ahhhhh hahaahah. I am willing to join baxter. Please tell me you will stop by the chat for like 5 minutes every night. Are you friends with any big name pros like the other program guy is?!!? Because that is real important. Did you teach anyone as good as JC? I am still up in the air on which one to join. I guess the other one also teaches you about things for live play, such as dealer taking money out of the pot for a thing called "rake" Since I do not know if it's free or not, I will IM you and we can discuss things like money which we wouldn't normally be able to discuss on this forum. Sound good to you?!
I'm gonna get serious for a moment:You aren't funny.
Does anyone know a good way to use chat rooms, cuz u cant post HHs in the regular AIM chat rooms.
MSN ftw.

anyone good with IRC? thats my suggestion. think it would be easy to just get everyone to do that. didn't FCP have a irc room a while back?

Does anyone know a good way to use chat rooms, cuz u cant post HHs in the regular AIM chat rooms.
anyone good with IRC? thats my suggestion. think it would be easy to just get everyone to do that. didn't FCP have a irc room a while back?
Yoda can hook you up.
:club::D :D
We still do, our crew is going to challenge s7s crew HU FOR ROLLLZ?!?!?! Whaaaat Whaaat!We're just waiting for Steve to train us first...
I don't wanna join the group, but I wanna be the guy that sits in the corner in a chair and watches from a distance...
You weren't recruited for our room anyway. GL next time.