Dear Chrozzo

OK...if u ever have any questions relating to drinking, or typing "hi" for tht matter...direct them here.This includes questions such as:-Why do I Never get hangovers with this particular type of beer/drink?-What do I do if I am drunk and call my boss at 4:15 am? Is that bad?-How do I avoid buying worthless shit off ebay when im drunk?-I cannot get it up when I am drunk...why is this?-What is the best houshold cleaner to disinfect the sink after I piss into it?im here to help people~chrozzo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one. I weigh nothing and have never drank before. How much beer should I drink to get drunk, but not die of alcohol poisoning?

I have a question...Why don't you ever call me anymore.?Oh, and what do you do with a girl who pissed herself in your car?Do you kick her out of the car? I never dealt with this before but it happened recently.. and i'm still angry!

I got one. I weigh nothing and have never drank before. How much beer should I drink to get drunk, but not die of alcohol poisoning?
Drink 3 McEwans Scotch Ales and call me in the morning.
I have a question...Why don't you ever call me anymore.?Oh, and what do you do with a girl who pissed herself in your car?Do you kick her out of the car? I never dealt with this before but it happened recently.. and i'm still angry!
Ive been busy?Now theres less of a chance she will piss on you during sex...just man up and clean the seat.

Dear Chrozzo, There's a couple Guinness cans up for grabs. I've only had it from the bottle, tap, and one time from special keg you can rent for the house. All I know about cans is that I'm supposed to pour into a glass. Is it worth the trouble, or am I just getting a 3/4 quality Guinness?thanks, Brother Up The Trail

Dear Chrozzo, There's a couple Guinness cans up for grabs. I've only had it from the bottle, tap, and one time from special keg you can rent for the house. All I know about cans is that I'm supposed to pour into a glass. Is it worth the trouble, or am I just getting a 3/4 quality Guinness?thanks, Brother Up The Trail
No way dudeGuinness = any guinness = 100%the drought cans are top notch...and the draugh bottle toothe tap is lovely...and looks damn good while poruing outbut FTMFW...go with the Guinness Extra Stout in bottles......the best Guinness money can buy
Can I please get your top 10 list on why people drink?A countdown if you will.
10. why not try it?...i just turned 219. i like that label on the bottle...i bet the drink is just as good8. ooooo..those little umbrellas are sooo cute...i want one7. pain relief6. depression5. tastes good4. everyone else is doing it3. omg...i love drunkeness....why not again?2. alcoholism1. hi
Dear chrozzo,How come every time I go out drinking with you my asshole hurts the next morning?Signed,Sitting in pain.
because when Chrozzo is drunk, he makes an honest mistake of identifying two objects.Object 1 beer_bottle.jpgObject 2 dildo.jpg
Dear Chrozzo,Why does Leinenkugels wheat beer taste like Fruity Pebbles?
which brew u drinking?
Dear chrozzo,How come every time I go out drinking with you my asshole hurts the next morning?Signed,Sitting in pain.
sorry..thats how I roll
Dear Chrozzo,If you buy a handle of Vodka when is the right time to pour the first drink?What % of the bottle is it appropriate to drink a night?SIncerely,Screwdriving Hard In Attleboro
instantly100%