#1 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#2 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,482 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

You better buy yourself a nice buttplug with some of that cap space because you're gonna take it hard with those goalies you have. :club:
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#3 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:15 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, July 16th, 2008, 10:11 PM, said:

You better buy yourself a nice buttplug with some of that cap space because you're gonna take it hard with those goalies you have. :club:
ohhhh yeah. the plan is to draft tavares... it'll make the rectal pain more bearable I think.
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#4 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,482 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

BTW...it's nice to see a team with Kansas City in the name, even if it is fantasy.Posted ImageYou just need to replace the indian Native American with a saluting soldier (reserves...get it?!?) and you'll have a sweet logo.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#5 Belanger25

Belanger25

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, July 16th, 2008, 8:19 PM, said:

BTW...it's nice to see a team with Kansas City in the name, even if it is fantasy.Posted ImageYou just need to replace the indian Native American with a saluting soldier (reserves...get it?!?) and you'll have a sweet logo.
Brampton Battalion Style! Posted Image
Jack Johnson cannot play defense.

#6 WestcoastCanuck

WestcoastCanuck

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,522 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Soccer

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

How have you not mentioned how you acquired a free quarter in cap space?

#7 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 8,268 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

You bastard
--------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/Ottawa_Biatch

#8 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

View PostRmunro, on Wednesday, July 16th, 2008, 11:21 PM, said:

How have you not mentioned how you acquired a free quarter in cap space?
I'm sorry.today I acquired jeff tambellini for $3 in cap, then traded him away for $3.25.some say I should have held on, while others say I am a genius and cleared some cap up for 08/09.

#9 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

just acquired petr prucha for $1. he's signed for $.75 over the next 4 seasons. now we just have to root for a trade or he's totally headed to russia after this year.

#10 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

more trading.gave up:$6 08/09$7 09/10$7 10/11for:bryan berard (rfa, re-signed for .25 over five years)nell's 1st in 2009, likely 10th-15th overallI should probably have more regard for cap, but I don't... really, I just couldn't resist that bryan berard!oh yeah, I have $8.50 left to sign 17 players.

#11 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

View Poststrategy, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 9:22 PM, said:

more trading.gave up:$6 08/09$7 09/10$7 10/11for:bryan berard (rfa, re-signed for .25 over five years)nell's 1st in 2009, likely 10th-15th overallI should probably have more regard for cap, but I don't... really, I just couldn't resist that bryan berard!oh yeah, I have $8.50 left to sign 17 players.
I am 110% intrigued on how you are going to work this. I feel I have issues with only $50.75 in cap this year.
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#12 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:42 PM

View PostSBriand, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 8:33 PM, said:

I am 110% intrigued on how you are going to work this. I feel I have issues with only $50.75 in cap this year.
quarter players, man.

#13 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,992 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

Gotta admit, I'm a little confused by the huge outlay for a guy who isn't even signed to be in the NHL next season...I realize that the pick is the centerpiece, but signing him to a 5 year deal before he signs a new NHL deal...I don't get it.

#14 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

View Postajs510, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 8:48 PM, said:

Gotta admit, I'm a little confused by the huge outlay for a guy who isn't even signed to be in the NHL next season...I realize that the pick is the centerpiece, but signing him to a 5 year deal before he signs a new NHL deal...I don't get it.
it's one quarter per season. $1.25 over five years. if there is ANY chance he can get a steady role with an NHL team, it's a fine gamble imo.

#15 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,992 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

View Poststrategy, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM, said:

it's one quarter per season. $1.25 over five years. if there is ANY chance he can get a steady role with an NHL team, it's a fine gamble imo.
Seems like it would have made more sense to hold his signing until the deadline, in case he signs with a Russian team between now and then.

#16 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

View Postajs510, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 9:06 PM, said:

Seems like it would have made more sense to hold his signing until the deadline, in case he signs with a Russian team between now and then.
listen, a lot of things woulda made sense if I had thought longer about them. I could have had nigel dawes in the deal and simply overlooked it.I'm currently working on a trade proposal for you: $1 over the next four seasons in exchange for you publicly praising every move I make in that timespan.

#17 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,992 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

View Poststrategy, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 10:17 PM, said:

I'm currently working on a trade proposal for you: $1 over the next four seasons in exchange for you publicly praising every move I make in that timespan.
$.50 per season and the praise will start with this deal right here.

#18 Speed Limit

Speed Limit

Broseph Ballin'

• Members
  • 3,295 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

Frolik will see time this year.
Limidonks superfan

Pinpoint music

FCBL: Nuclear Scientists (14-18)

#19 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

View PostSpeed Limit, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 9:24 PM, said:

Frolik will see time this year.
please keep me updated. I'm not planning on calling him up until he looks to hit the 40-50 point plateau.

View Postajs510, on Thursday, July 17th, 2008, 9:21 PM, said:

$.50 per season and the praise will start with this deal right here.
I'll run it by nell.

#20 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:25 AM

UPDATE!new farm team players drafted, in this order:Pat White VAN FJames Neal DAL FT.J. Galiardi COL FSimon Hjalmarsson STL FColin Long PHO Fall thoughts and opinions are welcomeI also acquired mike van ryn for a pittance recently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users