Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

NoSup4U on American Gladiators  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoSup4U try out for American Gladiators?

• Yes, AINEC
    • No, he is too metro for it and would get broken
    • What is American Gladiators?

So, NBC is holding tryouts for American Gladiator on February 9th down here in the Phoenix area - http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/casting/This is like Mark's favorite show ever, and if you follow the Challenge thread you know he got a personal trainer a few months ago, so in theory he is much more prepared for it now than ever.However, I have not been able to convince him personally to do it, so now it is up to you FCP to decide his fate...54990895wk5.jpg

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you guys have to check out the 28 page application form you have to fill out. Some of my favorite questions:How adept are you at tempting the opposite sex?Draw a picture of yourself in the box below.Write a short rap.Seriously I feel like someone is pulling some huge well planned joke on me????????Mark

LOL you guys have to check out the 28 page application form you have to fill out. Some of my favorite questions:1.How adept are you at tempting the opposite sex?2.Draw a picture of yourself in the box below.3.Write a short rap.Seriously I feel like someone is pulling some huge well planned joke on me????????Mark
1. Talk to Navybuttons I here he quite adept in this area2. Have beans-n-icewater help you here3. We could always get Prahlad to whip you something up
LOL you guys have to check out the 28 page application form you have to fill out. Some of my favorite questions:How adept are you at tempting the opposite sex?Draw a picture of yourself in the box below.Write a short rap.Seriously I feel like someone is pulling some huge well planned joke on me????????Mark
"tall an leanfricken pokah machinegotta suck you outwattid all a bout, yostickin it to yagonna ruin yo booyahon da finish lineyo asses soon be mine YO!
"tall an leanfricken pokah machinegotta suck you outwattid all a bout, yostickin it to yagonna ruin yo booyahon da finish lineyo asses soon be mine YO!
He could always write a Haiku about KJos

Even Metros heal. He's got strength, speed, and blond tips. What more does a Gladiator need?Let's start working on the ridiculous things he'll need to say while on the show to keep with the theme of contestants to date who are allowed to have one (and at most two) personality trait which is harped on all show. We'll assume these are that he plays poker for a living and that secondarily he is a raging metrosexual. Preliminary thoughts -1. Well Hulk, I play poker for a living. I'm ready to go all in tonight and these gladiators need to be prepared to do the same if they think they are slowing me down! Let's do this! Woo!2. I'm just here for the $100,000 Leila. Daddy needs a new pair of Earnest Sewn's. 3. Well Hulk, I figured all I could do is put all my chips in the middle and see how things fall. There is a winner and a loser every night and I'm just hoping that I can come out the winner tonight. I usually do. *winks at the camera*4. You know Hulk, that's just how it is. Sometimes you get your money in bad. In this case, Toa proved to be a stronger opponent. I'm sure after the hip replacement I'll be fine. The good news is, you don't need to walk to play poker. *hobbles off*

If Mark were to become an American Gladiator, he would be a role model for all the hapless metro-sexual males. All we need now is some metro-sexual male to become a UFC champ... Oh wait, Rich Franklin was already a champ :club:

"And next in Powerball, our contestants are going to have to attempt to reach the cylinders while facing, Tubro, Nitro, and our newest gladiator: King Jack!"

This is the bio on Titan (the super gay one)With nearly godlike strength and skill, he is the ultimate warrior. Able to physically dominate foes with his impressive physique, he is equally adept at mind games and will attempt to mentally defeat opponents before the battle even begins. Titan is a double threat who will find a way to win... one way or another.Read into that what you will....Mark

"And next in Powerball, our contestants are going to have to attempt to reach the cylinders while facing, Tubro, Nitro, and our newest gladiator: King Jack!"
bwahahahahahahaha

Mark, love ya and love your show, but I sense a beatdown of epic proportions.Which got me thinking about propbets:Mark making the show: 50 to 1 (you never know... ENTERTAINMENT > ATHLETICISM in such programs)Mark winning: 100000 to 1Mark winning any event: 1000 to 1Mark completing a single event: 250 to 1Mark not getting knocked unconscious: 50 to 1Mark not requiring hospitalization: 25 to 1Over/Under for # of times Mark shrieks like a little girl: 5Chances TV producer assigns Mark the intimidating nickname, "KOJAK" anyway: EvenMark, if you're serious about this, I'd learn Ferguson's "card through the carrot" trick, pronto.GOOD LUCK!!!!!Mark