Fyi Tv Coverage Me Wsop In Canada

FYI for any Canadians who want to watch the ME of the WSOP 2008TSN is covering it at 10:00 pm tonightand TSN2 at 1amI get TSN , TSN22 sport networks, both owned by TSNtonight one is showing the Ottawa and Montreal game the other is showing Pittsburg and detroit

:club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h waaaaaah if i'd known i would have stayed away from the internet and tv and newspapers all day waaaaaahlemme go create a thread bitching and moaning about already knowing who wins waaaahSeriously though thanks Rose, I didn't know that :D

found out as I searched the TV channels today, then checked it out on the web siteGlad they are doing it, I was afraid they were going to make us wait a few flipping weeks.Hey I stay awake till the last hand was played out

ive been trying to avoid any news about the FT as well but yesterday i was watching pardon the interruption and they kinda ruined it for me (they said who the final two were) lol..then i got a text today from one of my buddies telling me who won so its pretty much ruined! But im still glad to see i can watch this at 10..on a completely unrelated note, this tsn2 nonsense is causing me to miss 20 or so raptors games because rogers cable doesnt wanna pick up the station.. so shit.