• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GL to Serge and Braden

I think its getting out of the bag now that we are moving out west to Nevada..   Its something we have planned for many many years, its happening...We have always wanted to move out to the west coas

omg serge from pickering and Canada's smartest man partnered for the amazing race

How's the pregnancy going?
Things are going well.Not sure if i had told you guys but we are having a boy.its very overwhelming as we are getting close and we still have a lot of things to prepare..
Coolio. Sergio going to be his name?
Nope. We are pretty sure of the name, but still not 100%
I've got $20 on James or Mikhail.
No..:)Fairly certain there are no NHLers by this name. Variations of the name definetely but not the exact name.
Baghdasar is a cool name, Boghos works as well.[/quote}HMMM Boghos Bogosyan..No thanks... :icon_biggrin:Man its a huge responsibility giving a name to someone that will have to live with it for their whole life.

My wife and I have discussed any future child's name, and we're pretty set on the first son. I took his name from a hockey player, and ex-leaf. Wasn't my first choice, but she turned down Doug, Wendel, Mario, Mats and Jarome.

My wife and I have discussed any future child's name, and we're pretty set on the first son. I took his name from a hockey player, and ex-leaf. Wasn't my first choice, but she turned down Doug, Wendel, Mario, Mats and Jarome.
Is it Rocky?saganiukmapleleafs8283.jpg
Aharon (Aaron) Bogosyan?
Aaron isnt bad, but similar to Adrian.BTW, i really love the names of your kids..Really cool..At the risk of opening up the forum to jokes. We are seriously considering:MateoNot MATT, not MATTHEW and not MATS
Aaron isnt bad, but similar to Adrian.BTW, i really love the names of your kids..Really cool..At the risk of opening up the forum to jokes. We are seriously considering:MateoNot MATT, not MATTHEW and not MATS
That's why I picked Aaron because it is similar to Adrian.Thanks, I love my kids' names too.I like the name Mateo. It's a cool-sounding name to me.
MATEO? after me? Thanks Serge, I'm honored!
MATEO? after me? Thanks Serge, I'm honored!
Yup you are a great guy so you should be honoured. :club:

Thats a cool name Serge. Im glad to read things are going well. A good friend of mine from Italy has 2 boys and they were my favourite names before my son was born, and Im usually partial to Italian names anyway. Matteo and Tommasso. (They spell it with the double T)

Thats a cool name Serge. Im glad to read things are going well. A good friend of mine from Italy has 2 boys and they were my favourite names before my son was born, and Im usually partial to Italian names anyway. Matteo and Tommasso. (They spell it with the double T)
Thanks..I hope you arent sitting in your room at 12 15 in the afternoon..GO out there and cause some havoc.
Thanks..I hope you arent sitting in your room at 12 15 in the afternoon..GO out there and cause some havoc.
Im having breakfast. (G2, yogurt and a banana)just woke up, couple more friends arriving any minute. (I think Chris is too, might even have been on same flight.)
TnLj2X6-4qpEZl163Ebz.jpg
  • 3 years later...

I couldnt find the actual Serge thread, but there is some epic Serge news coming in the next couple of months...

No its not a baby...But its very exciting and interesting..

And no its not a joke like the Crosby hyped fakeness.

In due time, I am dying to tell people, but I will eventually