Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

Feb 2011 4.40 ChallengeRules• The entry fee is $50. You may split it with one other player and enter as a team of two, or pay the full amount yourself and enter as an individual, in which case you will play all 30 games yourself. • There are no separate prizes for teams and individuals, each $50 entry is competing for the same prize. • Maximum of 30 games played, best 25 scores counted.• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores. • Each tourney you enter must be entered on the tracker website (information below) before the tournament starts. • When you are done with a tourney, you must enter your finish place on the tracker website. • Points will not count towards your total until your finish has been confirmed by another player. • Payouts will be determined once the total number of entrants is finalized. • The challenge begins Feb 01 at 12:00 AM Eastern time, and ends Feb 28th at 11:59 PM. Any tournaments you register for before or after that period will not count. • Points for finishes are awarded according to the table found here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb11/rules.phpThe Tracker• All scores will be tracked on the website: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb11/index.php• Scores for the previous tournaments are archived here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/index.php• You must register yourself on the tournament tracker website. If you have previously registered, you do not need to register again. • If you are on a team, you must set up your team via the tracker website by logging in and clicking on "my team". If you had a team in the previous challenge, you will need to set up your team again for this challenge. • Once you enter a tournament in the tracker, it cannot be changed for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake and need something changed, use the "request change" button on the tracker. Entry• FCP Bob will be holding the money. Send your $50 entry fee to Big_M (Scarborough) on PokerStars, and then send an e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com letting him know about the transfer and including both your FCP name and PokerStars name. Please email him and do not PM him. • If you are playing as part of a team, please post in this thread who your teammate is. • In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until Feb 10th at 11:59PM. Misc• If you want the challenge leaderboard in your signature, use the following code:

[url=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb11/leaders.php][img=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb11/images/leaderboard.png][/url]

_______________________________________________________Total teams entered: TBD (roster)Total prize pool: $TBDPayouts:TBDleaderboard.png

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I register for the leaderboard, does the name I register with need to be my team name? Because if my team name is my user name, I need to wait and come up with something creative.

When I register for the leaderboard, does the name I register with need to be my team name? Because if my team name is my user name, I need to wait and come up with something creative.
No just register as yourself. Your teammate is already registered separately, once you get on then you will set up a team name together through the system.
Sent 50 from toughguytom (san jose) on stars. Will be playing with a teammate who will post laterLooking forward to shipping this bitch
Tom, you can't have spaces in your username, it screws things up. Please register again without the spaces. Thanks.
Sent 50 from toughguytom (san jose) on stars. Will be playing with a teammate who will post laterLooking forward to shipping this bitch
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'toughguytom'.

Dixi and I are in as a team. I will ship to Bob sometime in the next few days when I get back

Dixi and I are in as a team. I will ship to Bob sometime in the next few days when I get back
Where are you?Also, considering doing this ajfdsfsd

I am interested in playing this..If anyone is looking for a partner I be willing to take someone on..Let me know

does one dare to dream of team feral cow since i'm out of the house more............maybe not, cause i'll probably still hear about the bad beatsj/k Q