Pot Limit Heads Up On Fulltilt

Has there always been 25c/50c pot limit holdem heads up tables on fulltilt?I seem to clearly remember looking for them, and i'm pretty sure i couldnt find it at ANY of the lower limits.I then emailed fulltilt support requesting for them to make these tables......i never actually expect fulltilt support to even read my emails....Then just a while ago i noticed 25/50...50/1 etc Pot limit holdem heads up tables......I cant imagine they put the tables there just for me....but then again.......who knows....perhaps they loved my brilliant idea and made them just because i emailed them...Were they always there and i'm just insane?ty

OP is just insane
BANoh and WHY did no one warn me of the horrific rake at 25/50 heads up....we both sat with $30 and they raked $4 in 5 minutes.....YUCKthankfully i stacked him because i happen to be a pot limit heads up genius thus requesting the tables......
oh and WHY did no one warn me of the horrific rake at 25/50 heads up....we both sat with $30
lol I read "25/50 heads up" and then sat with "$30" and immed went "WTF" and then I realized OP forgot to put a decimal point. Sighhhh
lol I read "25/50 heads up" and then sat with "$30" and immed went "WTF" and then I realized OP forgot to put a decimal point. Sighhhh
haha my bad.....though the first line of my original post was:"Has there always been 25c/50c pot limit holdem heads up tables on fulltilt?"So we knew i was talking CENTS.........after that i figured 25/50 implied 0.25/0.50..........you have to think about your implied odds