LoooooolSo Jamie im's me and says to get in a 2-7 mtt on Stars. I'm like cool...so anyway...I end up FT'ing it w/ Anthony. It was a solid 30 runners so HUGGGE brag post on the FT!! =)Anyway...I bust 3rd and cash for a solid $60 for Jamie's $10 investment!!! So Anthony is HU w/ this guy, and Anthony has this guy pretty badly outclassed. An annoying match took place where Anthony would chip away and take a 2 to 1 lead only to see Villain make some sort of silly hand to crack Anthony...and then the process would begin again. So after Anthony chips up to basically even after about 50 hands of this guy sucking out then Anthony chipping back. Then the following happens....Dealer: Game #16449208314: DONKEY wins pot (800)DONKEY: i getting tiredDealer: Game #16449212556: DONKEY wins pot (1600)AAsnake88: me too, I thought we had another draw that handDONKEY: just keep raising and i'll hold all my big onesDealer: *** First Draw ***Dealer: DONKEY stands patDealer: AAsnake88 discards 2 cardsAAsnake88: which big onesAAsnake88: Dealer: *** First Draw ***DONKEY: raiseDealer: AAsnake88 discards 2 cardsDealer: DONKEY stands patDealer: *** Second Draw ***Dealer: AAsnake88 stands patDealer: DONKEY stands patDONKEY: raiseDealer: *** Third Draw ***Dealer: AAsnake88 stands patDealer: DONKEY stands patDealer: DONKEY has Lo: a pair of DeucesDealer: AAsnake88 has Lo: 7So Anthony's opponent doesn't even bother to offer a chop...he just decides to quit and ENCOURAGES Anthony to finish him quicker!!!Maybe funniest thing I have seen in awhile!!!

Sadly, at first I didn't realize he was giving up and thought he was levelling me.He wasn't very good tho.HOORAY BEER!
Since u brought it up....Adam says:lolAdam says:hes tanking to u?>Adam says:loooooooooooooooolAdam says:best chop EVERAdam says:lol u suk at thisAdam says:hit raise goofAnthony(AAsnake88) says:idk if he's levelling meAdam says:hes notAdam says:hes seriousAdam says:loooooooooooooooolAdam says:u are so funnyAnthony(AAsnake88) says:I srsly thought he was levelling meAdam says:no he wasntAnthony(AAsnake88) says:I KNOW THAT NOWAdam says:when he patted the K and called yur 3 bet?Adam says:seeAdam says:u beat him so bad he quitAdam says:thats maybe the funniest thing i ever saw

[x] Thread delivers<-- Was thankfully NOT that donkey

I'm pretty sure I've quit at least 5 HU SnGs by just shutting my laptop and walking away. Usually it's against someone who is tilting the hell out of me and is giving me 0 action + the sng isn't worth enough for me to care. How much was at stake in this game?

I'm pretty sure I've quit at least 5 HU SnGs by just shutting my laptop and walking away. Usually it's against someone who is tilting the hell out of me and is giving me 0 action + the sng isn't worth enough for me to care. How much was at stake in this game?
youre a fucking idiot and a waste of time and space.
youre a fucking idiot and a waste of time and space.
reallyedit: I actually don't care enough to debate it. It's obv -ev to quit a HU sng, but in all cases I valued the utility from not playing something I'm not having fun doing and weighing the opportunity cost of doing other things over the lost value in quitting.
It was a $10 mtt with like 30 runners, $150 to win. The structure sucks balls and we played to have some fun.

I don't play whatever game this is so the hand history/chat makes no sense to me. But it sounds pretty cool :)Mark

Once a player sat out of a HU SnG vs. me, at 12am my time/ 7pm server time. It was ingenious, as I then sat out, waiting for the blinds to go up, and ending up falling asleep. When I awoke in the morning, I was sad to see I'd lost :club:

Once a player sat out of a HU SnG vs. me, at 12am my time/ 7pm server time. It was ingenious, as I then sat out, waiting for the blinds to go up, and ending up falling asleep. When I awoke in the morning, I was sad to see I'd lost :club:
LOL, now thats funny.
Boooo large headed friends!!HOORAY FOR BEER!!!
I don't play whatever game this is so the hand history/chat makes no sense to me. But it sounds pretty cool :)Mark
This thread will become a classic once Mark defeats Brandon Cantu at a WSOP 2-7 final table for his first bracelet.
This thread will become a classic once Mark defeats Brandon Cantu at a WSOP 2-7 final table for his first bracelet.
But KJ is no good there either.
LMAO!You gotta come back to an FCP homegame in Chicago when everyone is there and Jamie is insisting on a mixed game.Bring money.