Negreanu Open - Wednesdays - Nlhe April 2nd - 9 Pm Est

OK kids, tonight is the first night of the 2nd quarter NLHE night of the Negreanu Open.Everyone has a clean slate of 0 points.TONIGHT 9:00 PM ET at Poker Stars $10+$1Tournament # 82217921 in the Private Tournament areaThe password is as always fcpfcpFull details can always be found in the Official Negreanu Open Thread which is pinned at the top of General.Also the final results for the 1st quarter have been posted on the leaderboard website as well as the official thread pinned at the top of general.If you finished in the top 9 on either night please check that thread as you will need to send me some information in order to get your prize.GLGLGLGLGLGL to all those that play this quarter!

Oh yeah I forgot to note that the payout structure has been altered a little bit this quarter for the NLHE nights to make it a flatter payout. It is not much different, but I think everyone will like it.3-9 - Pays 3 places10-44 - Pays 4 places45-80 - Pays 9 places81-162 - Pays 18 placesProbably 80%+ of these Wednesday night tourneys have 45 - 80 people

Oh yeah I forgot to note that the payout structure has been altered a little bit this quarter for the NLHE nights to make it a flatter payout. It is not much different, but I think everyone will like it.3-9 - Pays 3 places10-44 - Pays 4 places45-80 - Pays 9 places81-162 - Pays 18 placesProbably 80%+ of these Wednesday night tourneys have 45 - 80 people
Um, wow, that's like a big jump from 44 entrants to 45 entrants. Can't you do something of in between? I'm just saying cause I always freakin bubble when there's 44 or less.
Um, wow, that's like a big jump from 44 entrants to 45 entrants. Can't you do something of in between? I'm just saying cause I always freakin bubble when there's 44 or less.
Just win obv.It actually is not much different, 10 - 44 pays 2 less and 45+ pays 3 more.Encourages more entrants.

Pretty sure i'm winning this again tonite.GG field.

Okay playing in this. Maybe I have a better shot in a tourny where the BEST hand wins.
I have at least 1 BIG suckout per Neg-O, 2 IF I'm lucky.Also noticed that quite a few new people signed up for the last Neg-O and it seemed that some didn't know. Anyway, top 3 get an FCP Chipset at the end of each quarter, a very nice chip set as well. And 4-9 get an FCP hat or shirt.And the top 9 from each quareter are entered into a Tournament of Champions at the end of the 4 quarters (I think) and the winner of that gets a 1 hour phone call with Daniel Negreanu.Just trying to boost up the entrants. :club:
????
I played it once in the first quarter and won it.

My roomate's grandmother just got rushed to the hospital and there is a 50% chance she might not make it. I have to drive him to Milwaukee to see her in the hospital. Therefore no poker tonite.GL guys.

My roomate's grandmother just got rushed to the hospital and there is a 50% chance she might not make it. I have to drive him to Milwaukee to see her in the hospital. Therefore no poker tonite.GL guys.
Yikes, sorry to hear that...best of luck to everyone involved

I am guaranteeing another victory like I did last week..And I won last week...Just saying

Sorry to hear, hope everything turns out fine.
Sendin up prayers
whats the reqiurement to play this?can i just play this as a new member who hasnt played any of the prior events?if so ill probably hop in this
Yes. If you have ANY and I mean ANY questions, just pm DNA.
whats the reqiurement to play this?can i just play this as a new member who hasnt played any of the prior events?if so ill probably hop in this
the requirement is that you have $11 in your Pokerstars account...Good time to start as its the first week of the quarter and all points are reset..Good luckand HubDub our prayers to your friends grandma...All the best