How Do You Like Your Stake?

Up for grabs are two stakes to a 5.50 sng or mtt or whatever you choose. I have been running good lately and believe in paying it forward. First two that I believe legitimately need the stakes get em....standard 50/50

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes?Why the question?I'll answer. I'm curious.
i dont post a lot...but as you see from my join date Ive been here as long as nearly anyone. I read here everyday and for some reason thought you used to play a lot online. For some reason I thought you had plenty of money...
i dont post a lot...but as you see from my join date Ive been here as long as nearly anyone. I read here everyday and for some reason thought you used to play a lot online. For some reason I thought you had plenty of money...
I did. Long story short, my computer was hacked into 2 years ago and I lost my entire roll and my entire savings (not that there was much there). If you look at my recently made topics, you can read the story for yourself. I just started coming back and have to build my roll from scratch again. Tough for a college student.
I did. Long story short, my computer was hacked into 2 years ago and I lost my entire roll and my entire savings (not that there was much there). If you look at my recently made topics, you can read the story for yourself. I just started coming back and have to build my roll from scratch again. Tough for a college student.
SHIPPED
Thanks. I'll pick a MTT and let you know.
Good Luck...for some reason I remember you doing something nice for me....but I cant remember what it was....Couple years ago though it seems :club: