hello, my friends lets call them m halibah and r mcclure are in vegas right now staying on the strip. they called me up to ask where they can find some moderately priced call girls. after the ciberx story a few months ago they do not want to be ripped off with 1.5 hj's for 1100. any suggestions are welcome. ty

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLJust get all the little ads that those mexicans pass out.

hello, my friends lets call them m halibah and r mcclure are in vegas right now staying on the strip. they called me up to ask where they can find some moderately priced call girls. after the ciberx story a few months ago they do not want to be ripped off with 1.5 hj's for 1100. any suggestions are welcome. ty
Couple questions...1. Are they related?2. Will they be in the same room?3. Will they have creepy pictures of themselves posted after there trip report?4. Do the have any coupons?

personally I think r mclure and m halibah is too obvious...maybe we should change it to ray m and matt h

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLJust get all the little ads that those mexicans pass out.
I officially set the o/u on the # of these r mcclure has before he leaves vegas at 124.5Who wants action?

You know, it's not that hard to get laid in Vegas. Just head down to one of the clubs and buy a few chicks a drink. If you aren't able to get back to your room with one inside three hours, you might be slightly deformed.

You know, it's not that hard to get laid in Vegas. Just head down to one of the clubs and buy a few chicks a drink. If you aren't able to get back to your room with one inside three hours, you might be slightly deformed.
Just make sure you wear an 'I busted Lynette Chan' tshirt...If you have one :club:

personally, if it costs more than 20$ its not worth it. a hand is a hand is a hand, just close your eyes

Ummm...look in the yellow pages.If it weren't for whores..I mean call girls... in the Yellow pages...that book would only be about 17 pages thick. As it is... it weighs about the same as a small car.

LOL this post is great in so many ways. nice work gilberto :)Mark

Hello, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember me from such erotic films as "Handjobs With Your Brother In the Room" and "The Art of Bargaining With Hookers."troymcclure.jpg

Pretty sure this trip was a fail on all accounts.
Pretty sure you're right. If I were to write a trip report, the last day would be the only one I would write about. Esp leveling Josh at RPS for a ride in the Miatta.