Another New Site For Us Players; Equity Poker Network (Epn)

Just got word through the poker vine that a new site, Full Flush poker, on the Equity Poker Network (EPN) is up and going. They do accept US players and have some good free rolls coming soon. Here is a link to the story on it; http://pokerfuse.com...launches-09-09/

Might want to check it out, as if you're in the US, you are probably poker starved, right? http://www.fullflushpoker.com/

You play poker?

I bet you get the troll picture for questioning the op tanner.

Since neither one of you knuckleheads can contribute to the conversation, I will not disappoint you.

troll.jpg

That being said, it looks like this new site is the same as Betonline.

Since neither one of you knuckleheads can contribute to the conversation, I will not disappoint you.

troll.jpg

That being said, it looks like this new site is the same as Betonline.

The site isn't the same as Betonline. They use the same software but it is an entirely different network. The Equity Network is run by the guy who used to be the CEO of Betonline though.

noose-light-by-ana-maria-pasescu-stewart-noose-pullie3-copy.jpg

Hey, Mr. KKK; did you get paid for posing for this?

5237714325_405d58a0a6_m.jpg

You are interpreting this wrong. I don't want someone to lynch you, because you are a member of some minority group. I have no idea if you're a member of some minority group.. I am member of no white supremacist group ( except for the Masons, I suppose). I have no racial/religious/geopolitical agenda with those nooses.