• Please log in to reply
6928 replies to this topic

#6921 GWCGWC

GWCGWC

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 14,694 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

Iíve listened to the west wing podcast since the beginning. Iíve watched the series many times. I started out watching each episode before the corresponding podcast but I found it too hard to not binge on a few more and got a whole season ahead of the podcast so I gave up trying to pace the podcast and just listen when a new one comes out.

Itís really good. Recapping each episode and talking about whet happens is great and all but my favorite podcasts are when they interview the lead actors, the wardrobe lady, a set designer, writers, and Sorkin to give behind the scenes info.

#6922 iBeaver

iBeaver

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 27 April 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

I just saw that a few minutes ago thanks to something from a tweet of Steve's.
How Sorkin is this..."the show has a legacy. The last thing I would want to do is harm that, so if I can come up with an idea that doesnít feel like A Very Brady Christmas, if I can come up with an idea that works, then yeah"

Also, I had no idea that Josua Molina was doing a podcast where they go thru every WW episode. Looks like hes already at season 4, Im curious if it will be as great as I would hope. Almost want to watch episode 1 of WW, and then listen to epi #1 of podcast, and see if that works, and go from there.

Weird, I thought it was you guys who told me to listen to the podcast. It's great. I tried to listen and watch but then I just kept watching lol. Still listen each week though.

#6923 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,428 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

I picked up MLB The Show 16 yesterday for $10. I wanted the new one, but I couldn't justify paying $80 + tax for it.
A bonus to buying the older one is I recognize the occasional minor league player as I try to move up through the system and make the Blue Jays :)

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#6924 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,860 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:51 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 30 April 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

I picked up MLB The Show 16 yesterday for $10. I wanted the new one, but I couldn't justify paying $80 + tax for it.
A bonus to buying the older one is I recognize the occasional minor league player as I try to move up through the system and make the Blue Jays :)

I am so glad my kids are not into video games. I remember doing this and always buying the new ones for Otto.

#6925 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,364 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:21 AM

In the "what is wrong with people" theme, check out this idiot.
He threatened to kill Tampa Bay Bucs GM on twitter. And now he's saying "a total exaggeration...Just caught up in the moment. It was just a tasteless tweet. I’m not a psychopath"
I'm totally fine with someone like this being fined or even jailed for a short stay. No perspective at all.

http://profootballta...-threat-to-g-m/

ps- Now on his bio in twitter: Made famous by Bucs media, blessed

I really hate some people

#6926 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,385 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:00 PM

Going to see David Blaine tonight. He is one of my favorite magicians.

Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#6927 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,287 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

View Postserge, on 09 May 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

Going to see David Blaine tonight. He is one of my favorite magicians.

his close in magic is really good
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#6928 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,385 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 09 May 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

his close in magic is really good

Yes. Not sure where we are sitting. A friend got some comp tickets. Hopefully will be fun
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#6929 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,287 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic