Hey Guys From New Zealand

Hey FCP posters, I have been watching and reading for a long time now and figure there is not better time than the present to make my inaugural post and take the flaming associated with it!! I'm posting from down under in New Zealand and look foward to a fruitful posting career here at FCP

Hey FCP posters, I have been watching and reading for a long time now and figure there is not better time than the present to make my inaugural post and take the flaming associated with it!! I'm posting from down under in New Zealand and look foward to a fruitful posting career here at FCP
Welcome to FCP. I like the All Blacks. Hope they don't choke in next year's World Cup.Ok...time for a bad joke. The NZ rugby team is called the All Blacks. What do you call the NZ basketball team?...............The Tall Blacks.

this isnt actually a joke, our badminton team called themselves the black cox. I dont know what it is with us and our team names but whoever was in charge of that name is a marketing genius!!As for the all blacks, we are fairly confident this time around but I'm sure we will be able to find some way to stuff things up!!

All Blacks own.Black cocks... not so much.
I agree. They owned the British Lions pretty good last year and this year in TriNations, they've been good as well.But then again, they were pretty good in 99 and 2003 as well, but screwed up in WC.
Welcome....I was in South Africa for the 95' World Cup.... :club::D:D:D:):)
we dont mention that event!!! dam food poisining incidents and referees mysteriously being given gold watches by the opposition team........... as you can tell we are all completly over it down here!!!
we dont mention that event!!! dam food poisining incidents and referees mysteriously being given gold watches by the opposition team........... as you can tell we are all completly over it down here!!!
The 99 semifinal against France was pretty bad dude. A bazillion points ahead going into half time....No more screw ups this time!

Welcome! The only thing Kiwi I don't like is this retard donkey called SampleOG (PStars name) who sucked out on me and a number of other people during a tourney the other week. Not only was the guy a donk and a suck out artist, he e-mailed support and got me a chat ban warning for calling him a "frixn donk". Aside from that, you guys are great.How can you tell the difference between an Aussie and a Kiwi? the Kiwi has sheep wool under his fingernails.I love eating a nice juicy kiwi...

Welcome! The only thing Kiwi I don't like is this retard donkey called SampleOG (PStars name) who sucked out on me and a number of other people during a tourney the other week. Not only was the guy a donk and a suck out artist, he e-mailed support and got me a chat ban warning for calling him a "frixn donk". Aside from that, you guys are great.
That's just so whiny. Someone actually emailed PStars support and complained that my PStars name "GangBangMe" was offensive. PStars then froze my acct and I had to make a new one and they then transferred all my stuff over.
Always wanted to visit NZ to do a "Here's where they filmed this part of LOTR" tour.My wife is really wanting to do this.
Do it do it.. go now! :)Ill even buy you a beer or two when you get here.. lolBtw.. my IP down is pretty lucky too.. i luv it

welcome semi colon.a sign of a loser is actually posting to introduce yourself.any self respecting man, simply contributes in another thread and blends in.find your way out of the general poker forum sooner than later and thank me.there's your flame.