I have only played maybe 3 or 4 actual tournaments online, and I always get out or make $ but in the back half. Its kind of discouraging, I dont see how tourny pros do this stuff for a living. Anyway, last night I was restless from being partly drunk, and decided to do a tournament on Full Tilt. 20+2, 84 people. And I actually won. Got chip lead with about 20 people left and just kept building. One thing that I have seen is that in order to win one of these, you gotta win coin flips. While I didnt go looking for them, and won most of my hands before the showdown, I played 2 a the final table, and won both. The 1st one was when i had around 35,000 and the other guy had only 3,000, so I risked 44 and he somehow had 9J, and i won that. The 2nd one was when it got down to heads up, I have around 90,000, he has 36,000, and blinds are 1000/2000 with I think a 250 ante, not sure about the ante. I call on button with JK, he goes all in with 55, I call and hit a running flush on river. Yay variance, and yay full tiltWon $537.60ID #-3617380user name-Roberts2003