How To Prevent Collusion In A "team" Tournament?

Ok 5 poker "clubs" in our area are having a "Battle of the Poker Clubs" event.For anyone interested in putting something like it together, here's the format... but for my actual QUESTION, you can skip past this section.---Format: 10-person teams. $200 per team. Play a normal 50-person tourney.2 players per team on each table. 5 tables to start.Table balancing to lean towards keeping team #'s per table as even as possible.First player out gets 5 points. Player gets 5 more points for each person he/she outlasts.There are bonus points for the Final 8 players, more bonus the higher you place.At the end, points for each player on the teams are added up, team with the most total points WINS.Winning team gets the ENTIRE prizepool. Team can distribute the $$ how it sees fit (our team is going to have a 10-person tourney that pays to 4th place to pay out the $$).----QUESTION:A couple people have expressed concern about collusion. And after reading DN's blog, I am also a little concerned.I would expect soft-play when 2 teammates are in a hand together, that is no different than tourney play when 1 player is all-in and the other 2 players check it down.What I do NOT want is situations like DN ran into, being "Between" 2 team members and getting caught up.I plan on having the following rules... let me know if any more should be added:1. Team Captains will act as Tournament Directors. The affirmative vote of 3 Captains is needed to judge acts of collusion (in other words, if 3 captains believe collusion went on, then it is ruled collusion).2. Team Captains will assign an Assistant Captain in case the Captain is involved in a hand-in-question.3. No signals of any kind (hand signals, verbal, placement of chips, etc.)4. If 1 team member loses chips equal to or greater than 4x the BB to another team member, then BOTH member's hands must be shown upon completion of the hand, even if one team member folds during ANY part of the hand. (this will prevent chip-dumping and to some point will prevent "trapping" another team's member between the 2 others.Penalties for Collusion are as follows:1. First offense: 10-minute sit-out for BOTH players involved.2. Second Offense: 20-minute sit-out for BOTH players involved.3. Third Offense: BOTH PLAYERS disqualified and no points awarded for their play. Chips are taken off the table, out of play.Note that a player can be involved in an act of collusion with another player, get a 10-minute sit-out... and then be involved in another act with a different player... the first player would be on the 20-minute sit-out and the 2nd player would have a 10-minute.What else can we do?

Presumably someone has to raise a charge of collusion for it to be looked at. I would change the vote to 2 out of 3 of the teams that are not involved in the claim. If there is no finding of collusion than 1 player from the charging team sits for 10 minutes.Also mucked hands should be preserved somehow...the easiest way would be to provide each player with a red and a green marker. Live hands would be protected with a green marker and placed toward the center of the table, mucked hands with a red marker and placed closer to the player.Of course yuo could always build isolation booths and randomly place players in order, and have an announcer call the action to avoid voice recognition of a teammate. :club: