Did I Play This Right?

I've been lurking this board for a long time, first actual post here.Didn't save the HH, so the details might be a little off.Party 10+1 MTT, blind level 4 (100, 200). Third hand at this table, no reads on those involved. I'm UTG with TT and about 4800 in chips. I raise to 600. Folds to late MP who calls with ~4500, CO calls with ~8500, the rest fold. Pot is 2100.Flop is 8 8 4 rainbow.I bet 1400, LMP folds, CO thinks for a while and calls.Turn is Qh.Bad card, an over and it sets up a flush draw. I push with my last 2800.Won't post the result, but I think it's kinda obvious roughly what happened. Did I overplay this, or was it a risk I had to take. Should I have bet more pre flop or on the flop? Any comments appreciated.

I've been lurking this board for a long time, first actual post here.Didn't save the HH, so the details might be a little off.Party 10+1 MTT, blind level 4 (100, 200). Third hand at this table, no reads on those involved. I'm UTG with TT and about 4800 in chips. I raise to 600. Folds to late MP who calls with ~4500, CO calls with ~8500, the rest fold. Pot is 2100.Flop is 8 8 4 rainbow.I bet 1400, LMP folds, CO thinks for a while and calls.Turn is Qh.Bad card, an over and it sets up a flush draw. I push with my last 2800.Won't post the result, but I think it's kinda obvious roughly what happened. Did I overplay this, or was it a risk I had to take. Should I have bet more pre flop or on the flop? Any comments appreciated.
That was a great flop for you hand. Barring any reads, I would have bet more on the flop. An overbet of the pot would have been better, although it pot commits you and the oucome would have likely been the same if he called. Your bet gave your opponent 2.5-1 to call with 2 overcards on that board, and your 1400 bet didn't exactly scream overpair, so I am guessing he called you with a big hand like A-Q, figuring that he is still ahead and made his hand on the turn. tough break.

No overcards on the flop and two to act after you. A regular continuation bet of 1400 means that 41% of your stack has gone into the pot - I'm pot committed at that point.You're OOP which is another negative in this hand and what I really don't want to see is both villains calling my CB.I jam here as I'm likely ahead and there's enough in the pot that I don't mind if both players fold.

If you opponent has an 8, it doesnt matter what you did on the flop, they were going to call you. If your opponent has a higher pair, most likely the same result. If they chased with say Ace queen, it happens...Forgot to mention that your flop bet, while looking all nice and pretty (about 2/3'ds of the pot), basically has you pot committed (at leaset it would for me - meaning that I can't see me folding to any river card with the possible exception of an ace). Seems like it might be better to just push the flop, rather than waiting for the turn.

bet at least the pot on the flop. An underpair might call you here, thinking you missed w/ high cards, or AK might call thinking you missed w/ not-as-high cards. Screw it, push all in since the pot is a nice size.

Thanks for the replys. At the time I was thinking I definitely had the best hand after the flop and was trying to milk a little more out of it. Villian had AQo and made me mutter some obscenities at my computer screen.Ah well, live and learn, thanks guys.