Weird, I didn't get an update.
The replayer is a beta feature, so maybe they are only giving the update to some players.EDIT: That, or they know you're old and that old people hate change.

I just did the update when prompted and now I am getting an error that says "internet connectivity problem" anyone else see this?

The replayer is a beta feature, so maybe they are only giving the update to some players.EDIT: That, or they know you're old and that old people hate change.
It better be your edit cause I pay enough rake to them every month that I better be included in "some players". Maybe I logged on before the update had been put in?
It better be your edit cause I pay enough rake to them every month that I better be included in "some players". Maybe I logged on before the update had been put in?
Yeah, I'm sure it's just a mistake. I play micro and I got it, so sure you'll get it soon enough.

One thing I do not like about the replayer is when a hand is played to showdown and a player's hand is mucked you can not see their mucked hand in the replayer. I had to go to the text HH for that.

One thing I do not like about the replayer is when a hand is played to showdown and a player's hand is mucked you can not see their mucked hand in the replayer. I had to go to the text HH for that.
I emailed support asking just for that to be added.
If we email Stars complaining about that, I'm sure it'll be fixed for the proper release.

i emailed stars support to ask them what the update was for:Hello ,Greetings from PokerStars.Please note that most updates are internal and players would not realizethat a change has been made.We do not have a list of specific updates to provide you at this time.Let us know if you have further inquiries.Regards,PaulaPokerStars Support Teamstandard

i emailed stars support to ask them what the update was for:Hello ,Greetings from PokerStars.Please note that most updates are internal and players would not realizethat a change has been made.We do not have a list of specific updates to provide you at this time.Let us know if you have further inquiries.Regards,PaulaPokerStars Support Teamstandard
ummm... did you not read this thread?
ummm... did you not read this thread?
i sure did, just stating that stars support is not always tip top, i guess u dont get sarcasm.

i don't like the coloured card deck at the black theme. can i switch to normal cards?but the rest is definetly great