pp 2:10 freeroll...

haha after winning this heck yeah am i playing in everyone i can, that 10 minute stall break sucked though. Ive barely had any playable hands but i have 1600 chips loltable 137

scratch that, just got out when my TPTK lost to a guy who called my all in on a flush draw and hit it on the riverout in 1506th

AK vs. AA, not pretty. And, just to give me another kick in the balls, I was playing a 20 dollar SnG at the same time. Get KK, get all my chips in against AQ and AJ, and and A hits the flop. Gogo two outs in the deck! Yaaaaay!

Still in with 11.5k in chips... down to 373 people... this has been my best performance yet... any tips for me to cash?
You're trying to double up one more time, for certain. Once you get to around 20k, steal blinds profusely, especially from shorter stacks and especially the closer to the money you get. Once it gets around 115-125, play will begin to slow down considerably. You can either (1) play tight/aggressive; (2) steal a lot using loose/aggressive. I chose the first option when I cashed in the event some weeks ago. GL.

yes, when it gets down to 120 or so left people start pushing left and right with good hands and LOTS of chips. if you want to survive, you'll have to fold some tough hands, in the one i won i know i folded AQs and ATs to all in preflops before the money just because i didn't want to take the chance.

Ok, i just placed around 147 in this fooken free roll... 3 HOURS AND ALL I GET IS A MOIST ASS AND NO SLEEP. I dont know why i actually think that i am going to cash in these things. I went out with pocket 8's.. and of course i dont catch my trips and he catches and ace... Its like i get closer and closer just so i can hit the wall (997th yesterday). ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x - Thanks to the people who came to relieve the anxiety of my hopeless attempt at 50 bucks.