poker and sex, kinda.

They do say men think about sex every five minutes? So what a bout poker? How often do you think about poker? Im thinking every fifteen minutes or so and Im not sure how sick I am compared to most of you. Exceptions may be during golf, video games and sex (usually).

Wouldn't it be - EV to have sex and play at the same time? I mean, it is possible to make the right decisions for one table, but it might be an insult to the female if you could 12-table perfectly while doing her.

strip poker has led to sex, but never combined. if i could clean the pipes while taking down the 1-2 game, that would be amazing.
Not true. Incorporate sex into the game. Once a player runs out of clothes (checks), you have to perform dares. I.E. oral, make out with the other girl, nipple lick. Fucking amatuers
Wouldn't it be - EV to have sex and play at the same time? I mean' date=' it is possible to make the right decisions for one table, but it might be an insult to the female if you could 12-table perfectly while doing her.[/quote']I think I would actually be impressed :shock:
Wouldn't it be - EV to have sex and play at the same time? I mean, it is possible to make the right decisions for one table, but it might be an insult to the female if you could 12-table perfectly while doing her.
say something like you had a hard day at work/school and let them do the work. if george costanza can eat sub sandwiches and watch tv during sex, we can play poker damnit.
Wouldn't it be - EV to have sex and play at the same time? I mean' date=' it is possible to make the right decisions for one table' date=' [b']but it might be an insult to the female if you could 12-table perfectly while doing her.[/[/b]quote']I think I would actually be impressed :shock:
Well, you are from fucking Idaho. I'm sure it doesn't take much to impress you. Something shiny probably works. JK, Love ya
Wouldn't it be - EV to have sex and play at the same time? I mean' date=' it is possible to make the right decisions for one table' date=' [b']but it might be an insult to the female if you could 12-table perfectly while doing her.[/[/b]quote']I think I would actually be impressed :shock:
Yikes! Sorry too many great visuals, Yikes is all I got right now! :twisted:
Well' date=' you are from f[i'][/i]ucking Idaho. I'm sure it doesn't take much to impress you. Something shiny probably works. JK, Love ya
He makes a valid argument! :club:
Well' date=' you are from f[i'][/i]ucking Idaho. I'm sure it doesn't take much to impress you. Something shiny probably works. JK, Love ya
Oohh...SHINY.....pretty.....
Oohh...SHINY.....pretty.....
Okay step away from the penny, slowly, slowly, that's it.
I just jerked off on a deck of cards. The ace of spades actually, in honor of Norman Chad. I have officially combined poker and sex.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Bravo. You are a true hero in today's world.