limit tournament on ub

It's my first limit tournament.  It was only a $1 buy-in so I figured I'd give it a go.  If anyone wants to rail, I'm at table Fri7Am-002, under the name SuperJon9000.
this is not to poke fun. but i wouldnt bother playin a $1 tourny let alone rail one.but good luck and god speed.P.S. i love you, just pointing out the obvious.
It's my first limit tournament.  It was only a $1 buy-in so I figured I'd give it a go.  If anyone wants to rail, I'm at table Fri7Am-002, under the name SuperJon9000.
this is not to poke fun. but i wouldnt bother playin a $1 tourny let alone rail one.but good luck and god speed.P.S. i love you, just pointing out the obvious.
''haha yeah, i just didn't want to "waste" money playing a tournament that i've never played before.just a little update:I flopped the nut flush and kept capping, and the dude caught quad aces on the river. Disgusting!!! Oh well, I'm still going strong.
well I was down to last place, and now with 19 players left, I'm in 2nd.  This limit thing isn't too hard, a lot easier than no limit.
:shock: . LOL.. no its just because a large mistake doesnt cost you your tournaent life.but continuing to build your stack is what seperates the good players from the bad.NL you can be chips leader in 1 hand, then be almost dead, then be back to chip leader 4 hands later.
well I was down to last place, and now with 19 players left, I'm in 2nd.  This limit thing isn't too hard, a lot easier than no limit.
:shock: . LOL.. no its just because a large mistake doesnt cost you your tournaent life.but continuing to build your stack is what seperates the good players from the bad.NL you can be chips leader in 1 hand, then be almost dead, then be back to chip leader 4 hands later.
I guess that's what I meant. No real pressure situations, and I'm dominating my table right now.
If you bust someone be sure to type in..*Rips off seat cover in and swings it around in an uncool way*
lolI may be new to limit tournaments, but I think I could take that guy any day in heads up action.
P.S.  i love you, just pointing out the obvious.
The first time you told us, I really felt kinda warm and fuzzy, but now that I see you throw this out with every post, I'm starting to feel kind of cheap.
[P.S.  i love you, just pointing out the obvious.
The first time you told us, I really felt kinda warm and fuzzy, but now that I see you throw this out with every post, I'm starting to feel kind of cheap.
sshh. whiskey. You know the love i dish to the regulars is deep passionate love.this is more so just so he doesnt throw himself from a 6 story building.You're not cheap.. you're dirty and i like it. :-)
If you bust someone be sure to type in..*Rips off seat cover in and swings it around in an uncool way*
LOL...Hope she's better looking than DDruffs' :!: Nice milkwagons.PS. A whole $1 buyi?. What is the BR up to now?
sshh. whiskey. You know the love i dish to the regulars is deep passionate love.this is more so just so he doesnt throw himself from a 6 story building.You're not cheap.. you're dirty and i like it. :-)
This whole HOMO Royal Tour is fucking GAY.No Pun intendend.
This whole HOMO Royal Tour is fucking GAY.No Pun intendend.
dont get sour.plenty of man love to go around.smoke a J and be happy.
dont get sour.plenty of man love to go around.smoke a J and be happy.
1. I 'm being salty not sour2. I was feeling left out3. I'm at work and out of bud and smoking roaches. :club:

I've played those $1 tourney's on UB, actually fun. They have a turbo and an ultra turbo tourny, finishes in like 45minutes.I've probably played 4 of those tourneys and won 3.Quick little $20 bucks for gas or food.<3