lack of sleep

Okay I know this is sad but i figured I'd post anyway because I am insanely bored.Sometimes when I am trying to go to sleep I will inevitably start thinking about a hand I played sometime during the day. Not stressing or anything but for example I couldn't fall sleep yesterday for like half an hour because I was trying to figure out if I folded the best hand when I had 3rd nuts in a 50PLO game. Stupid? yes. I fully realize I am over thinking these things but I can't stop myself none the less. Let there be flames! or advice. Either way :-)

I used to be absolutely terrible for it... envisaging ideal hands, thinking over the way I played others, working out if a bigger bet mighta taken down a pot before the fateful river, all of that. Poker is a sick game that works its way into my thoughts aboout every fifteen minutes I imagine. The other day I played golf for the first time on a proper course and I was amazed that I didnt give poker a thoguht for over two hours. I was literally gobsmacked.

I lay in bed going over the nights action. As a result, I have dreams of big hands where I make a Big call and take it down. Ilove $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$edub

try punchin the munchkin right before you go to bed. It works. The only downside is you will probably have to use the restroom in the middle of the night. Give it a shot.

try punchin the munchkin right before you go to bed.  It works.  The only downside is you will probably have to use the restroom in the middle of the night.  Give it a shot.
Don't laugh at my ignorance - or laugh if you want, I don't care. But why would that make you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?I often relive hands I've played that day in my dreams. After finishing well in a tournament I won't be able to sleep for a couple of hours at least then every dream will be reliving what I did and what I should have done.If I finish poorly I have no trouble falling asleep. Seems like it should be the other way around.
you don't have to pee after sex?  Most women that I know do.  And so do I.Maybe because I'm so big I'm hittin the bladder?  No, that ain't it.
ya pee'ing after sex is comon.I pee a lot. big pee'er over here
i have night mares that im 54 tabling.
i have nightmares that you're 54 tabling at the same table i'm at, and i keep telling the dealer, this is ridiculous, theres only 52 cards in the deck.
That's far too strange to be a joke.... You really did have that dream!
you don't have to pee after sex?  Most women that I know do.  And so do I.Maybe because I'm so big I'm hittin the bladder?  No, that ain't it.
Sure but that's usually right after. I thought you meant middle of the night like a couple of hours or more later.
you don't have to pee after sex? Most women that I know do. And so do I.Maybe because I'm so big I'm hittin the bladder? No, that ain't it.
Sure but that's usually right after. I thought you meant middle of the night like a couple of hours or more later.
Yes, but if you are a man, You finish, wipe off, nod off, then wake up three hours later or have 7 miserable hours knowing you have to go but don't want to get up to disturb your "sleep"
you don't have to pee after sex? Most women that I know do. And so do I.Maybe because I'm so big I'm hittin the bladder? No, that ain't it.
ya pee'ing after sex is comon.I pee a lot. big pee'er over here
Didn't realize that was a big thing after taking it in the ass, too.
Yes, but if you are a man, You finish, wipe off, nod off, then wake up three hours later or have 7 miserable hours knowing you have to go but don't want to get up to disturb your "sleep"
Well put. You should write a column in a newspaper or for a website or something. Common after sex problems no one talks about.