I am new here, just wanted to say hi! Tell you about myself, I think that poker is great! I have been playing since my man took it down in the 2003 World Series! I play live all the time, mostly higher stakes like 1-2 NL...and I can crush all my buddies, they never see the bluff when it hits them and they fold and then I flip it over like BAM!!! and then I run the game after that, cuz they know not to **** with me! I think that I can tell you some great stuff about poker so if you have any questions don't hesitate!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome...always good to have new high limit players in here. I'm sure you'll get a lot of questions from a guy named Smasharoo, but take it easy on him, he's still learning.sw

welcome...always good to have new high limit players in here. I'm sure you'll get a lot of questions from a guy named Smasharoo, but take it easy on him, he's still learning.sw
Yeah I have seen that guy I think....and about the high limit thing, its not that much different you just gotta have uber good reads on the other guys, that's why I can lay down the bluffs like none other, I can give you some hints if you want
Yeah I have seen that guy I think....and about the high limit thing, its not that much different you just gotta have uber good reads on the other guys, that's why I can lay down the bluffs like none other, I can give you some hints if you want
Great. Maybe you can send them in a PM so that you don't give them away to the entire forum.
We have found a replacement for smash. This guy obviously knows his stuff.
We have found a replacement for smash. This guy obviously knows his stuff.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that...I take pride in my Skills...but I though someone said that Smash would have questions for me.
I am new here, just wanted to say hi! Tell you about myself, I think that poker is great! I have been playing since my man took it down in the 2003 World Series! I play live all the time, mostly higher stakes like 1-2 NL...and I can crush all my buddies, they never see the bluff when it hits them and they fold and then I flip it over like BAM!!! and then I run the game after that, cuz they know not to censored with me! I think that I can tell you some great stuff about poker so if you have any questions don't hesitate!
:):):):):club::D:D:D:):):):)
welcome...always good to have new high limit players in here.  I'm sure you'll get a lot of questions from a guy named Smasharoo, but take it easy on him, he's still learning.sw
God I pray for his sake that he really has been reading this site and is kidding!God himself can't help him if not.
i too, would like to know how to successfully bluff.  please tell us more
I already pm'd one guy on how to bluff, I can't tell any more secrets, he will have to pass it along if he wants to share...maybe later I can reveal all the bluffing techniques
I am new here, just wanted to say hi! Tell you about myself, I think that poker is great! I have been playing since my man took it down in the 2003 World Series! I play live all the time, mostly higher stakes like 1-2 NL...and I can crush all my buddies, they never see the bluff when it hits them and they fold and then I flip it over like BAM!!! and then I run the game after that, cuz they know not to censored with me! I think that I can tell you some great stuff about poker so if you have any questions don't hesitate!
sweet!! I'm a huge moneymaker fan!.He's ranked like number 2 in the world i think. Isnt it awesome that his last name is Moneymaker, and thats what he does.. he makes money.I got these buddies who call me moneytaker., haha like a different version of moneymaker, cuz i win all my home games, cuz i got mad chip tricks. Seriously bro., IM me. I wanna learn expand my skills at NL texas holdem, the only good poker game out there!!
Okay.....I call BS!!