Zimmer Over Hoosier's Heros

Jeetorious(me) played for Zimmer against Crocd990 for Hoosier's Heros.I'm not sure how to get the HH's for FCP, so I'll be recapping from memory, I think some of the timeline is off but hopefully it isn't too bad, and maybe croc can correct any mistakes on my part.I started off to an early lead just by taking small pots, there were no real fireworks or big hands. Croc didn't seem to be hitting many flops, and the match was pretty tame with a lot of checking. I think I was playing more aggressively in position trying to take the small pots, but croc did pick me off a few times making bluffs into small pots.I'm a little hazy on the details, but croc battled his way back to take the lead through mostly small pots when the following hand came up with the blinds at 15/30:I make it 90 to go with 56s on the button, croc calls. Flop 47Qr. Croc checks, I bet 140, he min-raises to 280, and I pushed for a little over 1000 total. He said he had a 7 and wanted to call, but eventually laid the hand down.The next key pot came after I had retaken the lead with the blinds at 25/50:Croc limped on the button, I raised to 175 with A3o, croc called. Flop A9x rainbow, I bet 250 and croc called. Turn was a blank, and I checked figuring that croc didn't have an ace as a result of his preflop play(I was wrong about this, as he made the same play with an ace in a later hand), so I decided to check since there were no draws on that flop. Croc checks behind, river is a J, and I think I should have thrown out a bet here but instead I checked again, croc bet half pot and I called. He turned over J9 and took a nice pot.Blinds still at 25/50:Croc makes his standard opening raise to 125 on the button, I decide to 3-bet it from the bb with AJ, I made it 500 straight and croc instantly pushed. I knew that I was in trouble, but I started the hand with only 1150 or so chips so I had to call. Croc flipped up QQ, but I spiked an A on the flop, leaving croc in bad shape.A few hands later: Croc is still hurting from the AJ vs. QQ hand, and makes his standard raise to 125, I put him all in with AQ and he calls with 22. Flop is A high....with a 2! He doubles up to a little less than even and the match continues.Blinds still 25/50:Croc has a very small chiplead to start the hand and completes on the button. I hadn't been raising much from the bb so I decided to put the pressure on with JTo and make it 175. Croc calls. Flop AQx, I lead for 250 and croc calls. Turn is a 9 and I check hoping for a free card, croc checks behind. River is a beautiful K giving me the nuts. I thought about putting in a value bet, but decided to push for over 1k into the 850 pot, croc called with his pair of aces and my hand is good. He was down to his last chips, and on the next hand we got it all in with his Q5 vs. my T6, board was x5TTx and that was the match. Took around 40 minutes I believe.Sorry for writing an essay, maybe someone will actually be interested enough to read it all :club:

Fill in the blanks for SleuthisWinning Team: Losing Team: Winning Player: Losing Player: Start Time: Total time played:
lol sorry I suck at this.Winning Team: ZimmerLosing Team: Hoosier's HerosWinning Player: JeetoriousLosing Player: crocd990Start Time: 3:00Total time played: 40 mins