Bonus... Where Is It?

Is the new software not have the bonus information?I can't seem to find it.
We have a different bonus system with our new network.You just leave your bonus money in your cashier bonus account and every 24 hours for every $2 in rake you contribute or tournament fees that you pay you will earn $1 of the bonus money.There is no expiry date on the bonus money.
We have a different bonus system with our new network.You just leave your bonus money in your cashier bonus account and every 24 hours for every $2 in rake you contribute or tournament fees that you pay you will earn $1 of the bonus money.There is no expiry date on the bonus money.
That is more like the bonus was when FCP started isn't it?
That is more like the bonus was when FCP started isn't it?
Yes this is same bonus system that FCP used when we first launched up until March 15th.The bonus money doesn't have an expiry and is paid out every 24 hours.
Can you define "contribute" for the rake?
Hi Carrera, this is the formula that I believe is used for rake contribution.Rake in the pot = X. Total amount of money in the pot = Y. Amount of money that you contributed to the pot = Z. Your rake contribution for that hand = Z/Y * X So for example on a pot of $100 that is raked $3 that a player put $40 in that player's rake contribution on that hand is $1.20.

I'm wondering about the 20% bonus of funds left in the account...I remember that it was stated it would take 72 hours to add the bonus, but since I'm playing now, is the play going towards the impending bonus? That make sense at all?

Hi, could someone please clarify my situation!Before the software update/change I had been clearing the $500 deposit bonus. I had cleared about 3400 of the 5000 points needed to get the bonus.When I log into my account now there are no bonus dollars in my account and no details of points earned and still needed to get the bonus.Live support said that FCP were still working on this problem and that 1) a % of the $500 would be paid for points earned up until the software change2) the balance of the bonus would be available with the new bonus system.How will this work and when will it be fixed?Thanks in advancet.

This is what is going to happen with your bonus if you were in the middle of clearing one while we were still with On Game and you didn't finish it.We did an API call to get all the information on the bonuses. With that information the techs are developing a process that will put the amount of the bonus that you cleared in your real money cashier account and the amount you didn't clear back in your cashier bonus account.This is most likely going to take about 7-10 days to get done.

The $200 bonus money was added to my account yesterday and was followed up by an email confirmation. This is why I play here, great support. Another excellent job by The FCP Info crew. Thanks guys.
I too like the support and that is a major reason I play here. I however, haven't received my bonus from the changeover yet. I am still waiting patiently. :club:
Hi Carrera, this is the formula that I believe is used for rake contribution.Rake in the pot = X. Total amount of money in the pot = Y. Amount of money that you contributed to the pot = Z. Your rake contribution for that hand = Z/Y * X So for example on a pot of $100 that is raked $3 that a player put $40 in that player's rake contribution on that hand is $1.20.
Hmmm, I don't like that formula much. It means that calling stations clear their bonus faster than tight players. It'll take me the rest of my life to clear even a few bucks at that rate.How do tournaments figure in? Does $1 in tournament fees count as $1 in rake?

Another question on the bonus: will there be a place where we can track how much we got in bonus? This is very important to me, because I try to keep separate how much I make from playing and how much I make from bonus. If the bonus just shows up a buck or two at a time without any accounting, I'll never be able to keep them separate.

The $200 bonus money was added to my account yesterday and was followed up by an email confirmation. This is why I play here, great support. Another excellent job by The FCP Info crew. Thanks guys.
Hi Czar, the bonus that you received was the 20% for the balance that you had in your cashier account at the date we moved.
I too like the support and that is a major reason I play here. I however, haven't received my bonus from the changeover yet. I am still waiting patiently. :club:
If you e-mailed bonus@fullcontactpoker.com with your request for the 20% bonus on your balance at the changeover it should have been placed in your cashier bonus account by now.If it hasn't please resend your request.If you're referrring to a partially cleared bonus that you were in the middle of clearing while we were at On Game that is going to take a little longer. Those should go in player's accounts last few days of the month or the first few days of December. The techs have to take all the data and build a tool to place the money in player's accounts.
Hmmm, I don't like that formula much. It means that calling stations clear their bonus faster than tight players. It'll take me the rest of my life to clear even a few bucks at that rate.How do tournaments figure in? Does $1 in tournament fees count as $1 in rake?
Yes, $1 in tournament fees counts as $1 in rake.
Another question on the bonus: will there be a place where we can track how much we got in bonus? This is very important to me, because I try to keep separate how much I make from playing and how much I make from bonus. If the bonus just shows up a buck or two at a time without any accounting, I'll never be able to keep them separate.
Within the FCP cashier there is an Account Statment area where the bonus deposits to your cashier account are shown.So far the bonuses being paid out have been delayed as the techs are still working on integrating the database of DGN with our back end so we haven't had the reports yet to process them.Don't worry though as you will still get the bonus for what you have played once the database work has been completed.
Hi Czar, the bonus that you received was the 20% for the balance that you had in your cashier account at the date we moved.If you e-mailed bonus@fullcontactpoker.com with your request for the 20% bonus on your balance at the changeover it should have been placed in your cashier bonus account by now.If it hasn't please resend your request.If you're referrring to a partially cleared bonus that you were in the middle of clearing while we were at On Game that is going to take a little longer. Those should go in player's accounts last few days of the month or the first few days of December. The techs have to take all the data and build a tool to place the money in player's accounts.Yes, $1 in tournament fees counts as $1 in rake.Within the FCP cashier there is an Account Statment area where the bonus deposits to your cashier account are shown.So far the bonuses being paid out have been delayed as the techs are still working on integrating the database of DGN with our back end so we haven't had the reports yet to process them.Don't worry though as you will still get the bonus for what you have played once the database work has been completed.
I have resent my request for the 20% bonus. Thanks Bob.EStormOk
I had cleared roughly half of a $200 bonus before the site switched. Any timeframe on when I might see that in my account?
It's probably going to be another 7-14 days before the partially cleared bonuses from On Game are cleared up.I've placed $50 in bonus money in your cashier bonus account so that you have some bonus you can clear before that process has been completed.
It's probably going to be another 7-14 days before the partially cleared bonuses from On Game are cleared up.
Hi again,any further update on this?No real panic since I'm clearing the $200 changeover bonus at the moment, but it'd be nice to be kept in the loop about when things will happen.Thanks again.
This is what is going to happen with your bonus if you were in the middle of clearing one while we were still with On Game and you didn't finish it.We did an API call to get all the information on the bonuses. With that information the techs are developing a process that will put the amount of the bonus that you cleared in your real money cashier account and the amount you didn't clear back in your cashier bonus account.This is most likely going to take about 7-10 days to get done.
Time's up. New ETA?
Hi again,any further update on this?No real panic since I'm clearing the $200 changeover bonus at the moment, but it'd be nice to be kept in the loop about when things will happen.Thanks again.
It's taking longer then expected for the techs to develop the process to place the partially cleared bonus in players's accounts and the balance in the bonus account.It most likely should be done sometime towards the middle of the month.
It's taking longer then expected for the techs to develop the process to place the partially cleared bonus in players's accounts and the balance in the bonus account.It most likely should be done sometime towards the middle of the month.
Hi again, any update on this?What is so difficult about figuring out who was clearing a bonus and how much they had cleared?Is there a chance we won't get credit for the % of bonus cleared before the software changeover?Thanks again.

I am beginning to get concerned about this as I was half way through clearing my bonus and the other half hasn't shown up as a bonus nor the half I cleared. Also with the lack of players playing. FCP was my #1 site and now I log on and log off. The software said there was 74 players on line last night at one point. When is this going to get better.

Hi again, any update on this?What is so difficult about figuring out who was clearing a bonus and how much they had cleared?Is there a chance we won't get credit for the % of bonus cleared before the software changeover?Thanks again.
Hi Twodown, you will get the credit for your partially cleared bonuses. The difficult part of things is the time it's taking for the techs to develop the automated tool to process everything. It isn't something that can be manually done as there are thousands of individual bonuses to process.I understand that players are getting impatient but this has to be developed from scratch.