couple quick things,how long approx does it take after u placed an order from the FCP store?andWhats the deal with the T-shirts!?!1!11BBQI really need to see some variety, opposed to bobble heads.My wish list:Black Tee's with full contact poker in white (No logo on back, just plain)Baseball style Tee'sHoodies (still waitin), also i dig the poker stars ones that zip up, thats all for now.

Royal, I've ordered twice, and each time my order was here in 5 business days (regular mail).I've also been wondering if there are any plans to expand the store selection as I have a bunch of points and don't really see anything I want that I didn't already get.

couple quick things,how long approx does it take after u placed an order from the FCP store?andWhats the deal with the T-shirts!?!1!11BBQI really need to see some variety, opposed to bobble heads.My wish list:Black thongs for men. Boy shorts in a variety of colors. Spaghetti string tank topsthats all for now.
FYPand I just got my free hat, it came in a decent time

I have ordered a lot of stuff from the store and each order got to me in roughly 10 days. I live on the Canadian West Coast and everything is shipped from the mid-west so that wasn't too long to wait. I agree though, more stuff needs to be added to the store. I like the knives and all but I don't really want to spend points on them. The chip set options are great and the bar stuff is okay but polo shirts would be better and also the stacked hats that DN wears.Don't get me wrong, the store is awesome and I will continue to spend points there. I just ordered another 400 Lucky Bee NEXGEN chipset so I am happy.

couple quick things,how long approx does it take after u placed an order from the FCP store?andWhats the deal with the T-shirts!?!1!11BBQI really need to see some variety, opposed to bobble heads.My wish list:Black Tee's with full contact poker in white (No logo on back, just plain)Baseball style Tee'sHoodies (still waitin), also i dig the poker stars ones that zip up, thats all for now.
Trucker style hats would be nice too :club:
  • 3 weeks later...
Bump.I want you guys to start selling in the FCP store the dress shirts that DN wears during his video blog
I was just checking it out, and I gotta say I'm pretty dissapointed that you can only buy the items with "points" and not cash ( from what I've seen )... and it also looks like the hats we got in Vegas are 40x nicer than the hats in the store.
I'd be game for some FCP pants with the FCP chips running down the outside seams...
Really?You're joking right?

Info said the other day that the shirts DN has been wearing are at the distributor and should be available soon.

I was just checking it out, and I gotta say I'm pretty dissapointed that you can only buy the items with "points" and not cash ( from what I've seen )... and it also looks like the hats we got in Vegas are 40x nicer than the hats in the store.
flop gear has most of the items available for regular purchase. :club:
Info said the other day that the shirts DN has been wearing are at the distributor and should be available soon.flop gear has most of the items available for regular purchase. :club:
yeah there used to be a link to thata on FCP but idk wat happened

Rumors are that you will soon be able to use your FCP points for tournament entries.... anyone else heard this?

That would be pretty cool if FCP could come out with a onesie.
I can't wear those, they ride up on me...

Yeah, i've been waiting on the polo and going to ask if anyone has it and if they like it but apparently it's new and along with GWC i'll be the guinea pig. I'll let you all know after I get it.

Yeah, i've been waiting on the polo and going to ask if anyone has it and if they like it but apparently it's new and along with GWC i'll be the guinea pig. I'll let you all know after I get it.
I got one for the Wear FCP at the WSOP, it's not the best, but a nice shirt overall, about medium qualityI also got a long sleeve button up, nice quailty, I will let you know how it looks in about 2 months when it's not 117 at home!
DCSports92GSR-The hats are exactly the same, with the exception of .net vs .com.
The average shipping time is 3 - 6 business days for domestic and 5 - 10 for international.
Bump.I want you guys to start selling in the FCP store the dress shirts that DN wears during his video blog
The dress shirts arrived at our distribution center along with the polos. They should be available very soon.
Rumors are that you will soon be able to use your FCP points for tournament entries.... anyone else heard this?
This is true. No specific date has been set.

I'm sure everyone is hoping for an FCP Fannypack, a la Mike Matusow