Wpt Canadian Open.. $2700

Was wondering if anyone was railing the pros or had people in. Also any updates on Daniel from this event?I have a buddy that's playing and calling me on breaks.. Unfortunately I'm living in the London, England til next summer and can't be there to rail. All he said was he was down to 8800 after the second break and that the Grinder was down to 4k or so.They're on level 4 now.. blinds 100/200 with a 25 ante. Two hours for this level then dinner break for an hour, will post again with any updates I can get from him.Good luck to any players.

Sunday, 22nd of October 2006 05:31 PMDaniel Negreanu got his last chips in on the turn with the board showing K A 8 5. Daniel held KJ for second pair, but his oppoenent, Henry Tran, held AQ for top pair. River was a 7 and Daniel was busted.
dam.....sorry D. :club:(Edit: It could be worse...you could be an AZ Cards fan!....)
dam.....sorry D. :club:(Edit: It could be worse...you could be an AZ Cards fan!....)
Most of the pros went out before the dinner break. Daniel, Gavin Smith, David Williams.... Isabelle Mercier is short stacked, as is Umberto Brenes. Eli Elezra was dominating his table for a while, and was tourney chip leader, but lost about 1/3 of his stack when he called with K 10 against AK, with a king showing. I've seen a lot of overly aggressive play....
Most of the pros went out before the dinner break. Daniel, Gavin Smith, David Williams.... Isabelle Mercier is short stacked, as is Umberto Brenes. Eli Elezra was dominating his table for a while, and was tourney chip leader, but lost about 1/3 of his stack when he called with K 10 against AK, with a king showing. I've seen a lot of overly aggressive play....
I railed for a bit early on and saw DN, Williams and Gavin. I wonder if they went to play the cash games after? I didn't check the poker room. I guess these guys just want to accumulate chips early or take a break before the big event. What's $2700 to them right?