Catching Broadway Straights. What's The Odds?

I may just be steaming, or confused because this situation has been happening to me alot recently. How many things am I doing wrong in this situation, and what is the odds that A 10 Pre will hit the straight?? Happened in the Negreanu Open tonight.feral_cow_icon.gifThis converter is going to be a cash cow...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t50/t100 - 7 playersBB davezz5: t2,725 UTG potatoman79: t4,980 UTG+1 sergetoronto: t3,440 HJ Hero: t4,350 CO seacucumber1: t2,120 Button rcgs59: t1,740 SB 69 allways: t1,500 Preflop: (t150) Hero is HJ with Kc.gifAh.gif (7 players)potatoman79 folds, sergetoronto raises to t300, Hero calls t300, 4 foldsFlop: (t750) Qd.gif8h.gifJh.gif (2 players)sergetoronto bets t300, Hero calls t300Turn: (t1,350) Ks.gif (2 players)sergetoronto bets t1800, Hero raises to t3750 and is all-in, sergetoronto calls t1040 and is all-inRiver: (t7,030) 8s.gif (2 players)sergetoronto showed Ad.gifTs.gif, and won (7030) with a straight, Ten to AceHero showed Kc.gifAh.gif, and lost with two pair, Kings and Eightssergetoronto won t7030

dont show results. 3 bet pre. fold flop. as played turn is a fold too, we are a coinflip against combo draws and a ton of st8s and 2 pairs are smacked on this board. this is a super wet board. what did you expect villain to pay off with? but dont show results!!!!

dont show results. 3 bet pre. fold flop. as played turn is a fold too, we are a coinflip against combo draws and a ton of st8s and 2 pairs are smacked on this board. this is a super wet board. what did you expect villain to pay off with? but dont show results!!!!
i agree!!!