Folding Kk Preflop Online

Pretty sure I know the answer, but can I fold KK pre in this situation? It's the 10R on stars (though we're long past the rebuy period), and each of the three people in the hand had around average chipstacks, or slightly above average. Neither of the two villains had been out of line, and I haven't been playing too many hands.Also, if I shove, what should be the calling ranges for the SB and BB?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t23029)UTG (t22795)Hero (UTG+1) (t20077)MP1 (t8534)MP2 (t19157)MP3 (t44386)CO (t6273)Button (t19211)SB (t30180)Hero's M: 19.12Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K :ts, K :club:1 fold, Hero bets t1050, 5 folds, SB raises to t2725, BB raises to t6400

Pretty sure I know the answer, but can I fold KK pre in this situation? It's the 10R on stars (though we're long past the rebuy period), and each of the three people in the hand had around average chipstacks, or slightly above average. Neither of the two villains had been out of line, and I haven't been playing too many hands.Also, if I shove, what should be the calling ranges for the SB and BB?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t23029)UTG (t22795)Hero (UTG+1) (t20077)MP1 (t8534)MP2 (t19157)MP3 (t44386)CO (t6273)Button (t19211)SB (t30180)Hero's M: 19.12Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K :ts, K :club:1 fold, Hero bets t1050, 5 folds, SB raises to t2725, BB raises to t6400
If BB is competent and hasn't been out of line this does look amazingly strong. With that said, I'm not good enough to fold KK preflop.

I've folded kings twice online pre-flop. Each time the action was very similar. Was wrong the first time and right the second time. I don't HATE folding here. I think a lot of this decision would be highly dependent on the way they have been playing. If you shove, you can be pretty certain that the SB is folding anything other than Kings or Aces. The only reason I'd even contemplate folding here is because we have the SB behind us.I mean...You said yourself that neither of them have been out of line, and you yourself haven't been playing many hands.You bet from UTG, get raised by the SB, and then the BB re-raises. This pretty much locks him into three hands : QQ,KK,AAObviously KK is less likely, as you are holding it yourself. AK is also less likely since you are holding two kings. Plus does he re-raise like this with AK with his stack after a UTG bet and a raise?And we still don't know what the SB is going to do.Honestly...I don't mind folding or shoving.Oh...and in before the:“I’m not good enough to fold pocket kings preflop and neither are you.”

Okay just to put it into combinations. There are 14 remaining combos of AK/QQ, there are 6 of AA. This is also a great spot for villain to be 4 bet bluffing so he can show up with worse. Also this is a 10 rebuy, he could have AQ or Jacks or T8s. When you shove even if you're only being called by QQ+/AK always there is still a ton of dead money in the pot and you add 50% to your chipstack already (oh and we're a 57% favourite against that range, and fwiw we're 53% against QQ+/AKs and a flip against QQ+). Definitely fistpumping here to get a huge stack in the 11r

Okay just to put it into combinations. There are 14 remaining combos of AK/QQ, there are 6 of AA. This is also a great spot for villain to be 4 bet bluffing so he can show up with worse. Also this is a 10 rebuy, he could have AQ or Jacks or T8s. When you shove even if you're only being called by QQ+/AK always there is still a ton of dead money in the pot and you add 50% to your chipstack already (oh and we're a 57% favourite against that range, and fwiw we're 53% against QQ+/AKs and a flip against QQ+). Definitely fistpumping here to get a huge stack in the 11r
We are way past the rebuy period brah. A tight player is not 4 betting after another tight player UTG bets, and ANOTHER tight player raises with AQ, Jacks, or T8 Suited. Not with how deep they are and the image they have at the table. I don't really think this is a "FIST PUMP" jam. Jamming: 60% Folding: 39% Flatting: 1%Edit: I'd be interested in the results of this hand. If there are any.

folding KK pf online is throwing money away unless it's at a major ft and you're very deep stacked. even then it's prolly bad. sure, you're going to run into aces sometimes but the likelyhood of it is not enough to ever justify folding it pf in spots like this. i stick it in here for sure and "rub my enormous stack on my titties" lol

I decided that, as strong as the BB's raise was, I'm not good enough to fold Kings pre. SB tanked and folded what he said was QQ.BB snap called with AdKd and I held to win a pretty big pot.But that leads me to my even bigger question about the hand. How can the BB call me there with AK? I MAYBE show up there with AK 10% of the time, and maybe QQ even less than that, but it has to be AA or KK 85-90% of the time, right? I can't imagine bluffing in that spot.And I think the SB played it the same way I would have played QQ. Or does anyone think QQ can find a call there? I just don't see it for the same reasons I went through with the BB.

But that leads me to my even bigger question about the hand. How can the BB call me there with AK? I MAYBE show up there with AK 10% of the time, and maybe QQ even less than that, but it has to be AA or KK 85-90% of the time, right? I can't imagine bluffing in that spot.
If you assign a shoving range of KK+ AK AND you have the AK blockers then:3 combos are AA3 combos are KK12 combos are AKadd in 6 combos of QQ and you#re gonna have more than enough equity to call.
no, that might be 4bettors range...but not 3bettors
I just can't place AQ,TT,JJ here almost ever. Maybe if they were aggressive playerswho were frequently 3 betting, but based off the original post it soundslike all 3 players weren't getting out of line or making crazy moves. As stated, I do favor shoving. I just don't think a fold would be awful.

instant jam pre, super easy

If you assign a shoving range of KK+ AK AND you have the AK blockers then:3 combos are AA3 combos are KK12 combos are AKadd in 6 combos of QQ and you#re gonna have more than enough equity to call.
What I meant was that I wouldn't really put AK in my shoving range there. I wasn't looking at it from a "combos" perspective, but rather if there is a 90% chance I have AA-KK, and only a 10% chance of AK-QQ (since normally those could be folded), then AK doesn't have enough equity to call.Though my question is whether, if you're the one holding the AK, do you assign a shoving range of AA/KK only, or do you add AK/QQ there?
I just can't place AQ,TT,JJ here almost ever. Maybe if they were aggressive playerswho were frequently 3 betting, but based off the original post it soundslike all 3 players weren't getting out of line or making crazy moves. As stated, I do favor shoving. I just don't think a fold would be awful.
wtf, AQ, TT, and JJ are an aggressive 3betting range? Jesus christ.
Yeah...this...JSpenahhhh his range is wider than that. Its a pretty easy jam and as people mentioned...it is DEF possible the 4bet is a bluff (although semi-unlikely) but that doesn't matter as we have realll good equity vs the 4betting range anyways.
We are way past the rebuy period brah. A tight player is not 4 betting after another tight player UTG bets, and ANOTHER tight player raises with AQ, Jacks, or T8 Suited. Not with how deep they are and the image they have at the table. I don't really think this is a "FIST PUMP" jam. Jamming: 60% Folding: 39% Flatting: 1%Edit: I'd be interested in the results of this hand. If there are any.
I'm not saying it's the rebuy period broooooooo, just saying this isn't the 25k 6m wsop, it's a friggin $11 rebuy. There are plenty of idiots.
folding KK pf online is throwing money away unless it's at a major ft and you're very deep stacked. even then it's prolly bad. sure, you're going to run into aces sometimes but the likelyhood of it is not enough to ever justify folding it pf in spots like this. i stick it in here for sure and "rub my enormous stack on my titties" lol
I've folded KK pre in a few spots before, but almost never in a MTT.Also wug thoughts on hoodflat
Scenario:Blinds 200/4009 HandedPast the Rebuy Period.You have a 20,077 (50 Blinds) If a tight player with 56 blinds raises UTG and another tight player in the BB (57 blinds) raises him, you 3 betand put in more than 1/4th of your stack with AQ?Perhaps I'm not understanding, which is most certainly possible, but this doesn't seem like a very profitable play. Majority of the time you are going to get shoved on if you do, you pretty much have to fold AQ. You could theoreticallycall with TT or JJ, but you are almost never better than flipping.
Scenario:Blinds 200/4009 HandedPast the Rebuy Period.You have a 20,077 (50 Blinds) If a tight player with 56 blinds raises UTG and another tight player in the BB (57 blinds) raises him, you 3 betand put in more than 1/4th of your stack with AQ?Perhaps I'm not understanding, which is most certainly possible, but this doesn't seem like a very profitable play. Majority of the time you are going to get shoved on if you do, you pretty much have to fold AQ. You could theoreticallycall with TT or JJ, but you are almost never better than flipping.
are you sure you're not talking about a 4 bet here? How are you acting after the BB ?