My Account Is Not Activated?

Tried logging in for the first time in weeks a few days ago and I get the message "Could not connect to server. The account is not activated" Thought maybe a glitch, but just tried again and same message. I have been a real money player on here for approx 2 years but had withdrawn when nothing seemed to be happening with the new network. Now I was going to deposit and try playing again but can't get on. What gives? My login is compuease999. Jeff...

Tried logging in for the first time in weeks a few days ago and I get the message "Could not connect to server. The account is not activated" Thought maybe a glitch, but just tried again and same message. I have been a real money player on here for approx 2 years but had withdrawn when nothing seemed to be happening with the new network. Now I was going to deposit and try playing again but can't get on. What gives? My login is compuease999. Jeff...
Hi Jeff, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to log into your account.Remember that both your password and user name are case sensitive.Please contact our support team directly by phone or live chat and they will assist you if you are having problems.

Now this is strange. I have done a little more investigating.. I have 3 computers in my house, 2 are laptops. On one laptop I can logon fine but on the other 2 computers I get the message that my account is not activated. My wife has an account as well that she has not used in several weeks. It has exactly the same problem.. Wierd... Is there anything in the logon that restricts us to only logon from one system? Several months ago we could both be on playing at the same time, obviously not in the same tournament or on the same cash table, but definitely on different computers. Both my and my wifes accounts get the same, "account not activated" message if we try to logon on anything other than her laptop. We can both logon to other poker sites on any of our 3 computers.. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?