fav quote of all time...While most people look for the sucker at the table, I look for the champion, and make a sucker out of him....Amarillo Slim(not sure if i got the quouet exatly correct cuz i read it online a while ago, but i know im close)

Phil "I can't believe this is the World Series of Poker"Douchebag "yeah, go figure."Then the douche tries to act like some longtime pro "yeah, well i've seen worse." I wish Phil would have donkeypunched that fool into oblivion.But the best isMike Matusow "fuck this place."

I wish Phil would have donkeypunched that fool into oblivion.
Although this would be hilarious, I think the hilarity factor would come more from the fact that Phil would then get beat down.If he can't beat Sam Grizzle, he's not going to beat that guy.Personally, when Phil said "That's not a bad beat," and the guy came at him like "HOW IS THAT NOT A BAD BEAT," I thought Pittman was going to punch Phil right in the face and just wail on him because of how pissed he looked.

Don't forget about hwo the guy called the all in J10 and hit the nut straight only to lose to a runner runner full house and started to say it was a bad beat and fill was like, "that's not a bad beat, you were behind in my book"

Considering that the guy could pound him into the ground with his left nut, Phil shoulda shut up quick about it.But that was a REALLLLLLY donkey move, Raising 15k w/ KJ sooooted that early on. WTF, how do these guy get 10k together to play with??? IT perplexes me.

Considering that the guy could pound him into the ground with his left nut, Phil shoulda shut up quick about it.But that was a REALLLLLLY donkey move, Raising 15k w/ KJ sooooted that early on. WTF, how do these guy get 10k together to play with??? IT perplexes me.
I highly doubt that. The guy was one more comment away from bursting into tears cause Phil was ragging on him.
Got lucky in some online tourney with a cheap buy-in...
Considering that the guy could pound him into the ground with his left nut, Phil shoulda shut up quick about it.
I'm not sure...Phil is giant...I mean, I'm 6ft3, but I felt short standing next to him. He's got to be at least 6'5 or 6'6, and 240-250. That being said, he doesn't come across as someone that could handle himself in a fight all too well.Patrick
Considering that the guy could pound him into the ground with his left nut, Phil shoulda shut up quick about it.
I'm not sure...Phil is giant...I mean, I'm 6ft3, but I felt short standing next to him. He's got to be at least 6'5 or 6'6, and 240-250. That being said, he doesn't come across as someone that could handle himself in a fight all too well.Patrick
Good point, it seemed like the guys chest was 2x as thick as Phil's legs was my point. Phil's a lover not a fighter is my best guess.I think the guy looked like he was going to cry b/c he knew millions of people would see that hand and KNOW he's a donkey. just a thought.btw...not to talk smack about Phil's wife, but she looked like crap last nite. ah well, not like phils a looker w/o his sunglasses and hat on. you would think that for all the $$ he has he'd get that thing removed by his nose.