trollers at 3:49 PST on a monday night. CzechRazor, Brunswick14, Vogelb5, rwood, I am not your BIATCH, BuffDan, Canada, UFO_626, simo_8ball, ragip, Dave23, GoCryWolfe, checkymcfold, theresa113, Shizant, cletusvandam, spm, JgTIII, ripptyde, OhBeefCake, kristianlinnell, AcesUp46

trollers at 3:49 PST on a monday night. CzechRazor, Brunswick14, Vogelb5, rwood, I am not your BIATCH, BuffDan, Canada, UFO_626, simo_8ball, ragip, Dave23, GoCryWolfe, checkymcfold, theresa113, Shizant, cletusvandam, spm, JgTIII, ripptyde, OhBeefCake, kristianlinnell, AcesUp46
Yeah. I'm on the east coast and I usually scan the forum before work since it's blocked by my work's firewall. Not sure what the rest of your earlybirds are doing.

I have the worst toothache Ive ever had in my life. Sleep is not an option. Combine that with severe stomach pain from all the Tylenols, Advils and Anacins Ive been popping like M & M's, and then maybe you get a glimpse into my nightmare.emergency surgery scheduled for 8:30 AM...the morning can't get here fast enough

I have the worst toothache Ive ever had in my life. Sleep is not an option. Combine that with severe stomach pain from all the Tylenols, Advils and Anacins Ive been popping like M & M's, and then maybe you get a glimpse into my nightmare.emergency surgery scheduled for 8:30 AM...the morning can't get here fast enough
gl, extraction or root canal?
Had it extracted :club: I actually have a pic if you wanna see it ...lolAnd the bad news is I am going back tomorrow for another one.
Awww, you should've done that at the same time! That way you don't have to come back, just get it over and done with in one trip. I had to do the same.
Awww, you should've done that at the same time! That way you don't have to come back, just get it over and done with in one trip. I had to do the same.
Well the truth is that the oral surgeon told me that the tooth I thought was giving me the pain was not the tooth I thought it was. He said it was 'referred' pain from a bottom tooth that was spreading and sending my brain mixed pain signals. Anyway I guess he was right because I feel a lot better tonight...finally gonna get some sleep. zzzz real interesting stuff I knowmoral of the story is take care of your teeth because getting a tooth extracted is a horrific experience. It WAS painful and listening to your tooth crack in Dolby stereo as they are yanking on it with pliers is not a pleasant experience. and wooo hooo I get to do it all again tomorrow Im psyched !!(I'll post the pic of the tooth if anyone wants to see it...LOL its NASSSSTY)
Well the truth is that the oral surgeon told me that the tooth I thought was giving me the pain was not the tooth I thought it was. He said it was 'referred' pain from a bottom tooth that was spreading and sending my brain mixed pain signals. Anyway I guess he was right because I feel a lot better tonight...finally gonna get some sleep. zzzz real interesting stuff I knowmoral of the story is take care of your teeth because getting a tooth extracted is a horrific experience. It WAS painful and listening to your tooth crack in Dolby stereo as they are yanking on it with pliers is not a pleasant experience. and wooo hooo I get to do it all again tomorrow Im psyched !!(I'll post the pic of the tooth if anyone wants to see it...LOL its NASSSSTY)
Might as well...Post her up!
LOL thats the only one I took (on my camera phone)Id be happy to bust out the digital camera and do a whole portfolio complete with close ups if you'd like :club:
Yes, I'd like it. And I'm sure you want to post up the pictures for us as well. So bust out that camera and post.