Suspended By Fulltlt

after allowing a friend to use my cpu my accnt was susspended by full tilt. i received an email stating my account was closley assoiated to a player under investigation. that was a month ago ! i have no more patience what can i do ?can any1 help please!!

This should be cautionary tale.Never let somebody play on their poker account from your computer. You are now connected to them and if they have done some scummy things it may come back on you as well.What exactly has Full Tilt's support asked of you at this point ?

This should be cautionary tale.Never let somebody play on their poker account from your computer. You are now connected to them and if they have done some scummy things it may come back on you as well.What exactly has Full Tilt's support asked of you at this point ?
all full tilt will say is that im closley assoiated via ip adress and need to be patcient but they must know from account info im not him
all full tilt will say is that im closley assoiated via ip adress and need to be patcient but they must know from account info im not him
I am praying that English is not your first language...

same thing happend to me its been 2 months since it happend to me fulltillt wont't tell me who the person is that has an outstanding issiue with them they also said if the mystery person clears up the problem they'll gladly open my account.For the record ive never done anything shady at FTP at the moment iI still have funds in my account.I was at a home game playing on Ftp while i waited anywys i lost connection so i tried to log in from the desktop at the condo where the game was being held,thats where i got the error message, so I tried to log in from my laptop well now I was getting the error messages there too.I sent them email explaining the situation and first it took them 2 weeks to get back now ita been 2 months ill post the emaill they sent me here. Hello Jonathan, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. After reviewing your account, we have determined that you are closely associated with a player who is currently suspended or under review by Full Tilt Poker. We have determined you are associated to this player due to one or more of the following parameters: * Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.* Transfer of funds between both accounts.* Similar information on accounts.* Shared payment processors. For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the Player ID of the account in question. To maintain the integrity of our site and for the protection and security of our players, Full Tilt Poker must take all precautions and suspend closely-associated accounts. Once the associated player resolves their issues with us, we'll be happy to reopen your account. Regards, Jonathan CashierFull Tilt Poker

Hello Jonathan, Thank you for your response. We understand your frustration with being unable to access your Full Tilt Poker account. However, we must take all necessary precautions by suspending accounts that are closely associated to accounts that are under review. While the outstanding issue may not involve you directly, we must adhere to this security policy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will contact you once our review is complete. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Regards, Conor Financial SecurityFull Tilt Poker 2 months ago!

Hello Jonathan, Thank you for your response. We understand your frustration with being unable to access your Full Tilt Poker account. However, we must take all necessary precautions by suspending accounts that are closely associated to accounts that are under review. While the outstanding issue may not involve you directly, we must adhere to this security policy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will contact you once our review is complete. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Regards, Conor Financial SecurityFull Tilt Poker 2 months ago!
took me 2 months too.patience
really what was the problem with yours? I guess Ill just wait it out terrible customer service
Roommate at the time MAd, I was linked due to IP, proved that I had now moved out and the IPs were separate and they let me back.
same email but i know the player we have been logged in @ same time from miles apart no rule saying dont let people use your cpu ps sorry bout da spellin how can i be responsable for some1elses 30 yr old kid
after allowing a friend to use my cpu my accnt was susspended by full tilt. i received an email stating my account was closley assoiated to a player under investigation. that was a month ago ! i have no more patience what can i do ?can any1 help please!!
'Are you JackQKA by chance?
same thing happend to me its been 2 months since it happend to me fulltillt wont't tell me who the person is that has an outstanding issiue with them they also said if the mystery person clears up the problem they'll gladly open my account.For the record ive never done anything shady at FTP at the moment iI still have funds in my account.I was at a home game playing on Ftp while i waited anywys i lost connection so i tried to log in from the desktop at the condo where the game was being held,thats where i got the error message, so I tried to log in from my laptop well now I was getting the error messages there too.I sent them email explaining the situation and first it took them 2 weeks to get back now ita been 2 months ill post the emaill they sent me here. Hello Jonathan, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. After reviewing your account, we have determined that you are closely associated with a player who is currently suspended or under review by Full Tilt Poker. We have determined you are associated to this player due to one or more of the following parameters: * Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.* Transfer of funds between both accounts.* Similar information on accounts.* Shared payment processors. For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the Player ID of the account in question. To maintain the integrity of our site and for the protection and security of our players, Full Tilt Poker must take all precautions and suspend closely-associated accounts. Once the associated player resolves their issues with us, we'll be happy to reopen your account. Regards, Jonathan CashierFull Tilt Poker
Roommate at the time MAd, I was linked due to IP, proved that I had now moved out and the IPs were separate and they let me back.
same email but i know the player we have been logged in @ same time from miles apart no rule saying dont let people use your cpu ps sorry bout da spellin how can i be responsable for some1elses 30 yr old kid

It's pretty standard security to NOT let other people use your computer for things like this. It also seems fairly standard for some of y'all to have shady friends who do shady things. When you add the two together, it makes for poor security. If I were to find out a roommate used my computer, particularly if they have their own computer, I'd kick their balls up out of their mouth.

It's pretty standard security to NOT let other people use your computer for things like this. It also seems fairly standard for some of y'all to have shady friends who do shady things. When you add the two together, it makes for poor security. If I were to find out a roommate used my computer, particularly if they have their own computer, I'd kick their balls up out of their mouth.
tore him up preety good but what does ftp want from me iveviolated no policys
tore him up preety good but what does ftp want from me iveviolated no policys
You have to convince them of that fact.When you communicate with them do it with proper English using complete sentences. Fully explain what happened and send them the documents that they request to prove your identity.
You have to convince them of that fact.When you communicate with them do it with proper English using complete sentences. Fully explain what happened and send them the documents that they request to prove your identity.
thank you for the advise but the problem is they have verified my idendity when i and my wife were thought to be same player . this time all they reqested was i have patience i should not be held responsable for the actions of another player them saying they will reinstate my acount when he makes it right is t.m.f.b.s sorry about writing skills not much call for typing as a rooffer but im working on it ty :club: