Fcp Heads Up Poker League Registration!

Ok guys, the schedule is being hammered out right now and we are planning on starting week one on April 23rd. The next step is figuring out who wants to have a team of their own. So, if you are interested in having a team this is what you'll need to do:E-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with the following information-your name-your team name-your e-mail address-your forum name-your FCP screen name-your location Once your e-mail is sent you should recieve a reply letting you know that your information has been received. I'd also like you to post in THIS thread once the e-mail has been sent. You won't need to share all of your information in this thread. All you'll need to do is post your team name.***DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD FOR ANY OTHER REASON*** I want to keep this thread clean with entries only. There are 30 available spots as two have been already taken. One is mine, and one is going to be taken by the person running the pool. He is awesome by the way, he runs the AHL hockey pool also. The selection process for the first season will be SOMEWHAT random. I'm going to pick some teams based on several factors. That could be anything from loyal forum members to number of FCP points accumulated. Someone like dna4ever, for example, would likley get a team thanks to all of the hard work he has put into the Negreanu Open. I realize that some of you may not like my final decisions, but I'll do my best to put together the best league possible. Remember, if you aren't chosen as a captain that doesn't mean you can't be a part of the league. A captain could still choose you to be a part of his team.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent in a league application for...Team Arenasp.s. if your buddies running the pool need any help with the logistics or what not, I'll be glad to help.Also I'm looking for a teammate, if you're interested PM me

I have sent in my application.My team name:The UnmentionablesAnd I plan on winning. :club:

email sent. team name's still up in the air.edit: team name's checky and friends until further notice, since that's obviously what's keeping us back from getting our team.

Someone like dna4ever, for example, would likley get a team thanks to all of the hard work he has put into the Negreanu Open.
:D:club: "Team Beerains" application has been submitted