who is your favorite poker player and why????

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 iveyfan30

iveyfan30

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,620 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 24 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

BoBetter said:

Some gossip to start it off:Annie Duke is dating Shannon Elizabeth's ex husband, he's an actor named Joe (something) and now Shannon is dating Esfendiari. Isn't that wierd?My favorites are Doyle Brunson and Barry.After reading Barry's book, I just grew to like him more and more. He's a weird robot of a guy most of the time, and is definitely arrogant, but he just seems to get it. I think he really understands the important things in life, and is willing to call things like he's sees them without getting emotional about it. I can just imagine people get censored off with him and him just shrugging his shoulders thinking to himself "that's the way I see it" he's pure intelligence and confidence, his aggressiveness doesn't come from personality but from logical thinking. I also like Ted Forrest for this very reason, because he's so tricky. I would hate to be at a table with those two.Then there's Doyle, man what a class act. A a censored brilliant poker player. Could you imagine Doyle playing in this era, during his prime? he would be the Michael Jordan, or Tiger Woods of the game. I loved what he did to Fischman in 2004, I could watch that over and over again.
seems like 1.4 got the better end of that deal...
Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

#122 BoBetter

BoBetter

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:16 PM

Maybe, but they are both better couples...I've played with Shannon and she's a moron. And she's not mind blowingly hot in person, good looking sure, but in LA she's a dime a dozen.....hence the reason why she doesn't act that much.I wonder if the 1.4 crew have a nickname for her.Silicone Pie?"Dumb as rocks (and rings)"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users